Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 (current)
Garrett AT PRO
White's Prizm 5G

Garrett Pro-Pointer AT (current)
Garrett CSI Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just moved to John's Island three weeks ago from the Midwest and would like to meet up with a few like-minded treasure hunters. I've only been detecting for a few years and I don't really know anyone in the area so if anyone ever wants to meet up on Folly/IOP/Sullivan's or any other place that you know of, contact me. My name is Chris.

Hey Chris,
I'm still on John's and wouldn't mind meeting up for some fall detecting. You found or got permission for any good sites? My biggest issue has been locating sites with real potential besides modern clad.

Anyhow, hit me up, and I'd certainly go out.

Cheers,
Jeremy - DirtTick

dman80

May 30, 2015
Low Country, SC
Detector(s) used
Deus XP, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to let everyone know if you are still interested in the club we do still meet the first Saturday of every month. We currently have around 50 members and would love to see more come out. If you have any questions feel free to reply to this post or contact me.

dman80

May 30, 2015
Low Country, SC
Detector(s) used
Deus XP, Minelab Excalibur II, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For anyone interested in Joining the club I have set up a new email account you can send your inquiries to. It's [email protected]. Hope to see some new faces at our upcoming meetings.

torreym

Greenie
Feb 12, 2017
Charleston, SC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been awhile since this thread has been visited but thought I would post anyway. I am a newbie here. Basically exploring. Dont even have a metal detector yet but looking to find one. I have 3 little girls - ages 10, 7 and 6, and live in West Ashley and want to take them treasure hunting. Would love to tag along with one of you guys just to check it out and would be interested in joining the group. Email me if you have any interest in taking someone along. [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread