Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bjorn

Thread: Hello! Anyone in Greenville, SC

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2018
    Greenville, South Carolina
    12 times
    Relic Hunting

Hello! Anyone in Greenville, SC

I'm looking for a club or something that is in Greenville, SC or close to it, to learn more about panning this area. I don't do anything else but pan really. I just don't have the money to buy a sluice yet. I was hoping the gold I collect would help buy me one . My wife doesn't like doing it and I know no one that does and am just looking for group to join. Thanks for the help in advance!
    Hawks88 likes this.

ca
    Hawks88

Aug 2012
    Niagara falls
    Equinox 600, fisher gold bug pro.
    9093 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Welcome to tnet from Niagara Falls.

us
    Mar 2015
    Whites Coin Master, Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport High banker/dredge, DIY hand trommel, DIY Miller table, DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice, Keene A-52 A-52s 1862 Wheaties
    1543 times
    prospecting, metal detecting
    Just Google Greenville, SC GPAA. Could get some leads there. Good luck and welcome.

us
    Nov 2018
    Greenville, South Carolina
    12 times
    Relic Hunting
    Thank you and hello to you both!

I did come across the GPAA but didn't go to much into it before I had to go to work. I will have to check into it farther now that you recommended it! I know we have a lot of mines in South Carolina and I live very close to an open mine that I can hear the sirens and the charges go off. As well as the ground tremble. I really don't like it but lets me know there maybe gold in my back yard! My wife wont let me dig up the yard though.

us
    Jan 2019
    Greenville, SC
    Prospecting
    Hey Bjorn, I'm new to prospecting and just joined the forum. I'm in Greenville as well and would be interested in what you find. I live up near Table Rock State Park but I'm not sure where we can legally pan. DNR informed me wildlife management areas and DNR-regulated streams are a no-go. I imagine the same will go for state parks. So it looks like private land or national forests might be our only option. I emailed the GPAA to ask about a local chapter, will let you know what I find out.

Feb 2019
    6 times
    Hey guys i am in greenwood sc and have quite a few permissions, I am an avid prospector and have a good bit of equipment, high bankers, dredges etc and am always looking for someone to prospect with . I am not a member of ldma or any other clubs, I just roll independently. Just a few things, national forests are good for panning but it is pan only, you can't run dredges, high bankers or sluice box. Pan and classifiers only but read up on it, check Sumter national forest. Hit me up on a pm if you need info or just wanna prospect.

Charter Member
    us
    Aug 2017
    Northern Virginia
    AT MAX/AT PRO/Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
    4540 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Welcome to T-Net from Northern Virginia

Jul 2012
    behind a desk ...
    82 times
    greeting(s) to the board ....

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links