StephLeigh

Jul 8, 2012
Charleston SC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Hey!
I have volunteered to be an Easter Bunny for White's this year. I'll hide some Eggs in the Rapid City area. Tell your friends, have them tell their friends! It's still cold out here in the Black Hills, we might have to detect through a little snow, but you could win some awesome prizes from White's. I hope some of my fellow South Dakota treasure hunters can come out and participate! Kicks off March 15!

Are you ready for a nationwide Easter Egg Hunt that could win you an MX7 metal detector*? Let’s GO!

All contestants must abide by the metal detecting code of ethics! If you dig, leave no trace you were there (some bunnies may not bury the tokens). RULES:

Each Easter Bunny has 5 silver tokens and 1 gold token to hide in their area, scroll down to find the Bunny in your area.
Contest begins March 15th and runs through April 1st. Entries must be received at the factory by April 3rd.
Contact the Bunny in your area for clues (use contact info on the map below)
After receiving the clue, search for the token using the details provided.
If you find a token, STOP! Leave the rest for someone else. Take a picture in the field, contact your Easter Bunny, and fill out the form at the bottom of this page to enter the drawing (one entry/redemption per household).
Three winners will be drawn at random from all token finders on the week after Easter and announced on White’s Facebook page.
Hot tip! Tokens ring up similar to a quarter or half dollar on most machines – 70-85 VDI.

*Void where prohibited, USA/CA-only. Many will enter, few will win.
Stay tuned for updates and clues! 🤠

OP
OP
StephLeigh

StephLeigh

Jul 8, 2012
Charleston SC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador Umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is a Nation Wide event, I am just hoping to get the word out for SD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread