Hunting partner in Knoxville area

BOBBYC

Dec 5, 2008
KNOXVILLE,TN
Detector(s) used
BH LANDSTAR,,ACE 250,Whites Coinmaster Pro,whites MXT,Tesoro cutlass2
I live in knoxville I hunt parks,schools,etc just let me know

Aug 12, 2010
I'm in the area as well, but I have a baby and a 4yo, so I don't really get to involve myself with the club much. Actually it's not just the kids, it's also that I have a 6000 di pro blue box and haven't figured out all of the ins & outs of it yet. I got a hip-mount kit for it, but I am still learning the machine from scratch - it being my first, and no instructions to go off of (white's hasn't found an english-language copy of the manual yet, only a spanish one, but they're working on it). I am getting my 4yo one of those elenco "toy metal detectors" since they seem to do fairly well for surface up to 2" (after a rain). I figure I can salt a small area to keep her busy & just be careful of when/where/how I detect, and wear the baby on my back (10 yrs in army, I can carry some weight on my back & function like nothing's there). since my machine is mono sound, I can get away with only covering one ear anyway :P

all that said, I am looking for another female hunting partner, and if you have kids, I"m ok with yours if you're ok with mine. I'm not trying to hijack the thread; since nobody here really said much about themselves, I'm considering the possibility that I am answering the thread ...

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Check out the metal detecting club SMARTS. The website is http://smartstreasureclub.com/ and if you click on the forum you can see what everybody has been finding and also the members get together and do hunts. This is the best way to find hunting partners.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread