wanting to start a group of guys who would like to hunt togeather in east tenn

coondog1969

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2009
cleveland tn
this is not a club just a group of guys who will get togeather and hunt. the requarement is that you get land to hunt just like ever one else will. that way if i take you to my spots then in return you take me to yours. we also can get togeather and research land and get out and get permission to hunt it .if we get land togeather no one will be allowed to take anyone on it with out a vote of all group members . im not saying you want be allowed to take a friend but if the group votes no then it is no i want to be fair and i want to be treated fairly i have some land that might be prospers but i will have to see how the owner feals about it first . i live in cleveland tenn give me a shout and i will let you no what i have in mind there is no money in voled i dont want it to be about money .i want it to be about a group of guys or girls who love to get out and hunt and enjoy the company of others mybe we can hunt on sat only or just get togeather and talk about places we think are good and go see if we can get permission the group to be on the safe side will only be about 5 at the most and thats pushing it i dont kno any farmers who would allow any more than that sorry for having to keep it small

wojo113

Sep 17, 2009
Coondog 1969 I just recently moved to Tellico Plains and came across this site. I was wondering if you are still interested in getting a group of people together or have you already got your limit? I noticed your post was from July of this year. wojo 113 HH

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Radio Shack 2v6 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD , And a Homebuilt M.D.

Attachments

• Orange hat.jpg
    Orange hat.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 239

Lilward

Jul 25, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I have 1 or 2 places to contribute an I am in warren county I'd love something like this cause my father an I use to go but he passed away so I would love some company

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I have 1 or 2 places to contribute an I am in warren county I'd love something like this cause my father an I use to go but he passed away so I would love some company

Please note thread is over 10 years old.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread