🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
there is a club in Knoxville called SMARTS and they meet 2nd Monday each month. That means tonight there is a meeting at 7pm. You can google them to get more info. I live in Knoxville area as well having moved here from Nashville two years ago. I also would like to find others to hunt with. I have a Whites DFX 300 which I just got and still learning the machine.

DirtfisherGabe

Nov 28, 2008
Knoxville , TN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Whites Spectrum XLT
yes, we would love to have some of you Tnet'ers....Tnet'ers?? ive lost it...haha.
but anyways come out and see us.

intimer said:
hey, just saw your post. here is their website. great club with a great bunch of members. very active club.

http://smartstreasureclub.com/

plan on getting there at 6 pm if you want to eat. great american buffett on merchants road.

mike
treasurehound said:
there is a club in Knoxville called SMARTS and they meet 2nd Monday each month. That means tonight there is a meeting at 7pm. You can google them to get more info. I live in Knoxville area as well having moved here from Nashville two years ago. I also would like to find others to hunt with. I have a Whites DFX 300 which I just got and still learning the machine.

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow treasure seekers, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some hunting over the 2012 thanksgiving week. I'll be visiting Clinton Tn which is 18 miles west of Knoxville. My name is Chris and I'm from Chicago, I use an eTrac And would like to do some door knocking and woods hunting. Please shoot me a message if interested.
Thanks Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions