Smoky Mountain Artifacts Relics and Treasure Society

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all TreasureNet forum members. My name is Ralph also known as "TennCoinHunter "and I am the secretary for the Knoxville area metal detecting club named SMARTS. We meet the second Monday of each month and try to have a guest speaker whenever possible. We always have a Finds of the Month contest and door prizes. Everyone is welcome to come visit and learn about this fascinating hobby that pays for itself in exercise, friendship, and treasure. Our club web site is Http://www.smartstreasureclub.com and if you would like to visit our forums section there is a link to it from the web site or you can use this link here. Http://www.forums.smartstreasureclub.com In any event please stop by and visit our club site leave us a note in our guest book and join our forum if you are so inclined. Have a great day and keep on swinging cause that next tone might be the sound of GOLD.

DandYEnt.

Greenie
Apr 14, 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you tell me where i can find the laws regarding Detecting in Tenn. I am going to east Tenn. in June and plan on detecting the Little Pigeon River while i am in the area !
Dan

Buck_4291

Sep 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do I go about joining your club "SMART"? I've been to your webpage and I've tried in vain to get in touch with someone via email, but I've yet to get a response from anyone in this club. I wrote an email to "[email protected]" on September 1st, 2012 without any response... and I've written to (Mr. Vision) "[email protected]" only to find out that this email account is no longer active.

I guess my only option is to call the phonen numbers and see if I can get in contact with anyone.

OP
OP
Tenn-Coinhunter

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't received an email from you Buck. To join the forums just go to the forum site and sign up. It will notify me and I will get you approved.

frogbottom

Tenderfoot
Oct 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In regard to the above club. I moved back to Tn in 2015 and went to one of their meetings hoping to join. After being there for several minutes I became awair that this was the same group that I had joined in the mid 90's. And had left after witnessing a heated argument over a 50 cent penny some one had found during a club shoot. I left the group the same night. Low and be hold this time I set in there meeting for almost an hour without ever being acknowledged and observed a long argument over a few cents that was paid to people who brought in fines. Late I came across an article by someone from 3 years past that observed the same argument. So I boils down to this anyone wanting to go to one of their clam bakes I advise bring a long a movie camera and film the event: I would compair the results to a three stooges movie. Travel at your own risk.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is 5 years old.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread