Need a hunting partner (Middle TN)

Jonathan James

Jul 19, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, White's Spectrum XLT, White's Quantum2, White's Eagle2, White's Surf PI, White's 4900, White's 5900 Di/Pro SL, White's Classic ID, White's Coinmaster 1, Garrett AT Pro, Tesor
I have detected for years but due to an addition to our family I have been out of the loop for awhile. Would like to hit a few places here and there when the time is found. Would like to find a partner to hunt with, I am currently in the Spring Hill area.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think there may be a club or group out of Hickory Valley Electric in Chattanooga. They are a Tesoro dealership. They are only open on like Wed or thurs.
Good luck!

OP
OP
Jonathan James

Jonathan James

Jul 19, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, White's Spectrum XLT, White's Quantum2, White's Eagle2, White's Surf PI, White's 4900, White's 5900 Di/Pro SL, White's Classic ID, White's Coinmaster 1, Garrett AT Pro, Tesor
Thanks for the reply but Chatt is a bit far.

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fl1ntpo1nt said:
I have detected for years but due to an addition to our family I have been out of the loop for awhile. Would like to hit a few places here and there when the time is found. Would like to find a partner to hunt with, I am currently in the Spring Hill area.

I split my time between Pulaski/Franklin so we're fairly close. Let me know when you'd like to hunt.

David

OP
OP
Jonathan James

Jonathan James

Jul 19, 2009
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Sounds good, I am interested. Lets plan a hunt soon, ready to go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread