Western Tennessee

F

fleur325

Tracey,

This is my first post, but this forum has inspired me to buy my first MD. (Waiting for eBay auctions to end, and I should have one soon) Anyhow, I live in Nashville, and would love to check out the Middle Tennessee Metal Detecting Club with someone. I found their website here:

http://www.jackmasters.net/mtmdc.html

I would also love to go detecting with someone, if you want a completely inexperienced partner, LOL.

DBugR

May 8, 2005
Goodlettsville, TN
Alright! Glad I checked here even though I'm in Middle TN also.

Count me in too please! I'd certainly like to go with someone first time. I just bought a used XLT and am anxious to test it out. I've never been detecting before either. There seems to be so much to learn. I need ideas on where you can search legally and have many questions.

Give me a shout anytime. I'll be trying to check in often.

Richard

twister

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2005
Springfield, MO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey you guys and girls from middle tennessee. Seeing that there is a few of us and im sure more. Why dont we start our own club. I am willing to do most of the leg work to get it going. PM Me if your interested and I will get the ball rolling.

THanks Twister

TERRY IN TN

Aug 12, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee
Bob,
The Memphis Metal Detector Club, has been around since 1987. We meet third Thursday of every month at the White Station Public Library at 7:00 PM. We have a mix of relic hunters, and coin shooters. I am currently on my second year as club secretary. If you are familiar at all with Memphis, the library is located in front of Clark Tower on Poplar Avenue. We always welcome new members to enjoy our hobby!

Thanks,
HH
Terry

tnredneck

Dec 11, 2006
Paris, Tn.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Hey Bob b,

I don't know of any clubs but i am from west tennessee also--Paris.
I know there are enough th'ers around that there should be one.

Tnredneck

capgun

Aug 5, 2006
TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Umax
hey,

I have trouble finding a metal detecting club an I live in west Tennessee.

gun

soar697877

Jul 3, 2007
Clarksville, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ultra GTA 350, Garrett Ace 250
I live here in Clarksville, TN. I am up at the KY/TN border, 5 miles or so from Fort Campbell,KY. I know there are a few others in my area as well. I would love to start our own club in our area !!!

digger42071

Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Master Hunter 7
Coin master 6DB
I'm in ky but close to Clarksville. I also go to Paris a few times. I just bought 2 new detectors to try out. Love to join a club.

Mr Cotton

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2014
West Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Ace 250-Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in western Tennessee near Dyersburg, I think we need a club around here. I see lots in middle and eastern Tennessee. I will join for sure... Anyone interested in going out, i can go anytime. I'm still pretty new though

pan4au

Greenie
Apr 6, 2011
W. Tn
It's not a Metal Detecting club there is a local chapter of GPAA. We have meetings with coin shoots and metal detecting outings and gold prospecting outings. We meet in the Parker Crossroads/Huntingdon area

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread