DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jason. I may be moving to Johnson City in the coming months if my hopes for being offered a job I applied for comes through. If I do, I will be in contact.

Jim

cavers5

Feb 16, 2005
Hi,

We don't have a formal club, but would like to invite you folks to our informal treasure meetings that we have in the Spring and sometimes Fall, usually about April and October.They are held in Elkhorn City, KY, about an hour and a half from Kingsport.

If you like we can notify you of our next meeting.

Cavers5

OP
OP
Jason in TN

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Also have another club in Jhonesbrough Tn. Two good clubs here in North East TN. If interested let me know I am a member of both.

OP
OP
Jason in TN

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
Still a member of both of these clubs president of one. We are always looking for new members let me know if you are in our area and want to join.\

Daneman

Apr 21, 2009
Elizabethton TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO and ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Jason

When and what location does the club meet, I live in Elizabethton and would be intersted in getting together with other MD.
Thank you Bill (Daneman)

rugerman

Jul 5, 2011
what times and days do you guy's meet? I have been looking for your info but can't find it.

BarryDigger

Dec 16, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Jason, I'm in Surgoinsville and looking for a club or people to hunt with. Just got a new detector and am getting back into the hobby. I'm am not from TN, moved here in may. Any help or info would be great! Thanks

Barnett

Feb 20, 2011
Blountville, TN
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandito, Tesoro Cibola, Shadow X2, Garrett AT Pro
Unfortunately neither of the tri-cities clubs are still meeting. Like Jason I belonged to both clubs and was an officer of both until cancer caused me to hang it up for a while. I was planning to form a new club this past year but Covid postponed that. I hope to get it going sometime in 2021 when it's safe to gather. Watch for details a little later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread