Anyone in North Texas? Cooke or Grayson County?

TexasDeere

Jan 20, 2009
Spring, TX
Hi. I am more of the Wise and Montague county area. I live in Houston but travel up there frequently to work on some property I have up there as well as look for spots I can potenially md. I grew up in these parts and have several ideas where old buildings were torn down and locations of county get togethers. Branching out a little more towards Forestburg and Nocona are definately on my to do list.

dave5339

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II, Minelab X-Terra 305, Garrett Pro Pointer
My wife and I are just down in Collin county.

We'd be up for a meet and greet once the weather moderates some.

Semper Fi

pyledriver

Dec 5, 2007
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, CTX3030, SDC2300, GoFind 60, Whites TM-808, Dip Needle, EYES
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm in Collin county and detect some in Grayson currently. I'm always looking to meet new people and branch out a bit. My schedule is kinda wacky but....

swampgal

May 3, 2008
G, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic III
I'm on the Cooke/Grayson Line down between Collinsville and Lake Kiowa.

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DFW area...anyone wanna get out and hunt ??? Available tue, wed and thur

Rockyredbaron

zerojinx

Dec 6, 2010
Republic of Texas
Detector(s) used
working on that
Sherman here. Looking to get into MD around the area. New to detecting and would like to hook up with others in the area.

Tarheel72

Dec 8, 2010
Plano, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 Power Master
I am in West Plano and have MD for about 10 years but nothing serious. Lots of beach MD, and some around Collin County. I have a 1936 Collin County map that shows houses, factories, schools, cemeteries, etc. If someone would like to meet for coffee and study it with me maybe we could go out someday. Prefer someone from the area so you might be familiar with long gone roads, etc. PM me and let me know.

Aug 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone live in Gainesville tx. And I'm looking for a partner to hunt with. I seem to find my self walking around the lake a lot finding cool stuff working on getting some land to hunt around the pow camps north of Gainesville. Let me know. I'm off sun-mon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread