Treasure Hunters Club Of Pasadena (Texas)

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

I Guess the Pasadena Treasure Hunters Club doesn't exist any more. I went to the Pasadena Town Square Mall where they supposedly hold there meetings on the 1st Tuesday of the month and no one showed up. A security guard for the mall was nice enough to see when was the last time they held their meeting there and it was back in January 2009. What a Shame!!!! :sad5:

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

I'm on Michigan Street close to the Closed Infamous Bakery.
Big1011Guy

f.lee

Tenderfoot
Jun 3, 2007
Texas
Sorry about all the confusion, here is our new meeting information.

TREASURE HUNTER'S ASSOCIATION OF PASADENA
City: Pasadena
Location: Pasadena Moose Lodge 3919 Pansy St, Pasadena, TX 77505
Comments: Meetings held monthly at 7:00 pm on the first Monday
No meeting in July of each year.

ALL SILVER

Tenderfoot
Apr 10, 2010
Deer Park
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X
Hello, I would like to make one of the meeting also. I live in Deer Park, I haven't hunted for a while and decided to start again. I work shift at one of the plants so I'll make a meeting when it matches the shift. I have dabbled a little at some sports fields but they all seem to new for what I'm interested in.
All Silver

TxMike

Mar 6, 2005
Columbus, Tx
Detector(s) used
White's
Fisher
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey Guys,

I'm out in Sealy which is about 50mi W of downtown Houston right on I-10. I have in-laws in Deer Park that we usually visit once a month or so. I sure would like to meet up with some one around the area to do some detecting when we come in town. Also, anyone make runs down to Galveston to hunt? I got spoiled on beach hunting around Port Aransas. Don't know anything about hunting the beaches around G-town though.

OP
OP
B

Big1011Guy

TxMike said:
Hey Guys,

I'm out in Sealy which is about 50mi W of downtown Houston right on I-10. I have in-laws in Deer Park that we usually visit once a month or so. I sure would like to meet up with some one around the area to do some detecting when we come in town. Also, anyone make runs down to Galveston to hunt? I got spoiled on beach hunting around Port Aransas. Don't know anything about hunting the beaches around G-town though.

Hey TxMike, My girlfriend and I try to hunt Galveston on Saturday mornings early 6am till we get tired or the beach goers start crowding us. We live in South Houston which is about a 45 minute drive to Galveston. You are welcome to join us, if you don't mind getting up real early to get to Galveston about 7am, and coming from Sealy you definitely have a long trip. If you are interested in meeting up some Saturday, just E-Mail me and we can arrange it.
Guy

f.lee

Tenderfoot
Jun 3, 2007
Texas
New meeting place.

Grand View Funeral Home & Memorial Park

8501 Spencer Hwy.

Pasadena, Texas

Meetings first Monday of the month, 7:00 pm, no meeting in July of each year.

SilverDigger

Jan 31, 2013
spring tx
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys do you know if it is ok to hunt Strawberry park in Pasadena tx

JMD147

Nov 16, 2013
League City, TX
Detector(s) used
ATPro/GPP/Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New meeting place.

Grand View Funeral Home & Memorial Park

8501 Spencer Hwy.

Pasadena, Texas

Meetings first Monday of the month, 7:00 pm, no meeting in July of each year.

Is this still the correct meeting information?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread