SE HABLA ESPAÑOL !!!!

searchingforfun

Greenie
Oct 12, 2008
Houston
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Me pregunto si habemos mas de uno detectoristas que hablamos español en este sitio, bien yo soy uno de ellos, Naci y creci en Honduras (Centro America) y comparto al igual que ustedes la pasion por descubrir objetos enterrados, o escondidos que sin la intervencion de uno de nosotros seria muy dificil, casi imposible encontrarlos, mi pasion se remonta desde que estuve en el ejercito y tuve la oportunidad de utilizar un detector de metales en un campo minado por la contra revolucion de Nicaragua y que habia afectado los poblados entre Honduras y Nicaragua, en ese tiempo entre los 80's y 90's solo el ejercito los tenia.
desde entonces tengo este pasatiempo que retomado y dejado a un lado por temporadas.
de vez en cuando voy a mi pais de origen y llevo mi Garret 250 conmigo a una propiedad de unos familiares mios.
Si a ti te gusta o prefieres hablar español este es un buen sitio para empezar una buena conversacion, intercambiar ideas, contar anecdotas, publicar fotografias, y hacer amigos !

" Saludos a todos los detectoristas no importa el idioma que hablemos pues nuestra pasion es y sera siempre Universal "

:hello: :blob10:

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
He is looking for a hunting buddy , he said that he hope to not have offended anyone because his primary language is Spanish and that he was born in Nicaragua. He also said that regardles of any language we all speak the universal language of metal detecting..

Crazy-texican in Carrollton.......

OP
OP
searchingforfun

searchingforfun

Greenie
Oct 12, 2008
Houston
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Well, Actually what I tried to say in Spanish was I born in Honduras, and I share the metal detection pasion as many others in this website, and this pasion it goes back when I was in the army in my country and I have had to detect and deactivate personal and antitank mines buried at the border with Nicaragua, that was in the 80's.
In that time only the army had metal detectors, and if any one like to talk in Spanish or English; anecdotes, experiences, ideas etc.. this is a good place to start it, because all we have the same pasion and this is universal.

Regards to all detectorist :hello2: :hello:

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
My spanish is not that good , sorry.

OP
OP
searchingforfun

searchingforfun

Greenie
Oct 12, 2008
Houston
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Don't be so shame, actually you guessed what I was thinking to say when I wrote that, Thank you Texican !!! :notworthy:

kleinerschmitter

Aug 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
Hola Amigo! Hablo un poco espanol, pero quiero aprender mucho mas. Acabo de regresar de Nicaragua. Estuve alli por un mes de participar en los hospitales.

OP
OP
searchingforfun

searchingforfun

Greenie
Oct 12, 2008
Houston
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Bienvenido al foro y que bueno que quieras aprender un poco de Español, yo aun estoy en la etapa de aprendisaje del Ingles, tengo 9 años de vivir en Houston, TX. y apenas 2 años de haber retornado al Metal detecting.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
humm 9 years in living in houston , texas and 2 years since you started metal detecting again too bad i do not live closer we could have some fun --i used to live near by in -- pasadena ,texas

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This is America, we speak English. Get used to it.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I am a American -- born here in the good ole USA and raised by American parents *and I speak several langauges and also read them as well - I do a lot of treasure research * old spanish and french and even old "american" english records would most likely be totally unreadible by you --for me its easy -- nothing wrong with being able to talk , read and understand in more than 1 langauge -- now govt records and such are in "american" english * as it is the "langauge" of america (well actually "american" ) here in america -- because itsvery differant than "proper" british english ---color vs colour and such like that

so do not say "speak english" instead say --speak american

if a person post here on t net in a langauge you can not understand * you can simply choose to ignore the post --or you can learn what it says by translation of it --if you choose to -- its your choice ''

however to say basically you must post in english only -- is really unamerican -- since your messing with ---freedom of speech ( no where does it say -- freedom of speech only applies so long as its in english)

mretrackr

Sep 17, 2010
Well said ivan, By the way,, how are you? this is mike formally from jax fl. than in SC now in Waco tx. I hope to find some decent places to hunt here in Tx.

I will give you a call soon !!

take care!!

mike B

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
searchingforfun said:
Well, Actually what I tried to say in Spanish was I born in Honduras, and I share the metal detection pasion as many others in this website, and this pasion it goes back when I was in the army in my country and I have had to detect and deactivate personal and antitank mines buried at the border with Nicaragua, that was in the 80's.
In that time only the army had metal detectors, and if any one like to talk in Spanish or English; anecdotes, experiences, ideas etc.. this is a good place to start it, because all we have the same pasion and this is universal.

Regards to all detectorist :hello2: :hello:

I live in NW central Houston, and there are a few local metal detector users in the area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread