Wichita Falls Texas Club

D

del

Howdy y'all (I really do say that). I'm President of the Wichita Falls, Texas, Chapter of the Gold Prospectors Assoc. of America, a non-proffit group. We're into everything dealing with gold recovery, treasure hunting, gems, coins, relics, etc. We use wide variety of equipment including metal detecting and gold dredging. If in the area and looking for a great group to explore with, then come on out and see us. We meet the 2nd Friday of each month at the downtown WF Library at 600 11th St. Check out our website for more info. del.

http://wfgpaa.com/index.html

H

hippyman

Hey del,
I just joined tonight and I'm glad I found someone close to my area. I live in Vernon, and I figure WF is as close as I'm gonna get. Anyway, I am just getting into treasure hunting, and I'm hoping someone could help me get started. Does anyone do this proffesionally? Please reply.

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Interesting, I thought I was the only guy in Wichita Falls doing any metal detecting. Nice to know there are more of us here. :D Gold dredging, in this part of Texas??? I didn't realize there was anything closer than South Austin to us, or maybe up in the Wichita Mountains. I fly to Florida to hunt my silver and gold.

I'll try to make the next meeting.

Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread