North East Houston - N Beltway 8 and New Highway 90 -Close to Humble/Pasadena

treasurejones

Oct 4, 2007
NW Houston/Baytown/Pasadena/Galveston, TX
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 and a Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Hi,

Does anyone live close to this side of Houston that enjoys medal detecting as much as I do?

I am getting back into the hobby after a 5 year intermission. I feel a lot more comfortable and safer when detecting with someone or with a group. Give me an email if you are looking for detecting partner. I wouldn't mind detecting the beaches or bayous. I have a Bounty Hunter Time Ranger.

I just bought a new Corona digging tool at Lowes and "Modded" a Pin Pointer from Harbor Freight... So I am ready to Dig!

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
....TJ.....I live in Crosby....limited time to detect due to my night shift.....off on Sundays and Mondays.....Joe

OP
OP
treasurejones

treasurejones

Oct 4, 2007
Detector(s) used
Great to meet you Joe!

Anyone else out here in our neck of the woods.

I am planning on detecting Jamaica Beach, Galveston tomorrow around noon. I will post a message here for sure before I leave if anyone wants to hunt with me on 2/16/2011

TreasureJones

OP
OP
treasurejones

treasurejones

Oct 4, 2007
Detector(s) used
Good point.

Jamaica Beach is probably not a very popular beach. So other than Stewart Beach, where would you try?

I was thinking that with the beach hunt this fall , I would think that Stewart Beach would not be a good place to go for awhile. What are your thoughts?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread