Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jul 2006
    Texas
    DFX

lake conroe or woodlands,TX

Looking for a club, or some hunting buddies

I just moved to lake conroe, and dont know the area good yet. I got a whites m6 a few weaks ago and have had good luck with it so far. i have detected for a couple of years, and realy enjoy it.
    Im up for going anywhere for a good hunt! So if any ideas contact me. Thanks Justin

Apr 2007
    hUNTSVILLE, TX
    GARRET 1350

Re: lake conroe or woodlands,TX

hi, i live in huntsville, TX Ive got a few places to go. but haven't had much luck there yet. Ive done plenty of research and no of around 30 ghost towns in my area to go hunt, but haven't got permmission to hunt any of these areas yet. also have some really old and detailed maps too. But I would like to met up one weekend and go hunt some where, Thanks.

us
    Project Superintendent

Jul 2007
    Houston Tx.
    ACE250x2/Bounty Hunter 101/RadioShack

Hey would you guys mind another newbie, I got a bounty hunter I need to try out. I live at 249 & springcypress

Lucky

us
    Aug 2008
    Willis Tx
    Quick draw 2, Fisher 1236X2, Minelab X-Terra 70

Hello,
    I am looking for someone to Hunt with also, I do have 17acres to hunt and a old house foundation to hunt!
    I live in Willis! Look me up! minirancher@hotmail.com
    Keith

us
    Oct 2008
    Houston
    Garrett ACE 250

Hi, my name is Victor, I have a Garret 250 that I would like to use, actually living in Jersey Village area but I don't care to drive up to 60 miles from home, please let me know if some one need a MD partner, my days off Friday and Saturday
    my email address: virias2000@gmail.com

Good Luck to every one !!!!!!

us
    Sep 2008
    Magnolia, TEXAS
    Whites MXT Pro, M6, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD

We have a great club that meets in Tomball. The next meeting is July 7 at 7:00. We meet in the Tomball Community Center. We'd love to have you come and check us out. I live in Magnolia. If you can't make this meeting we meet the first Tuesday of every month at this location at 7:00. Hope to see you there. Blaine
    Metal detecting is like marrage...The better you listen the better the rewards.

us
    Sep 2007
    Spring Texas
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Hi,

I just started with MD and treasure hunting. I am in the Woodlands area. If any of you want to go let me know. I am a teacher so I have the summer off.

Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by justin75790 View Post
    Looking for a club, or some hunting buddies

I just moved to lake conroe, and dont know the area good yet. I got a whites m6 a few weaks ago and have had good luck with it so far. i have detected for a couple of years, and realy enjoy it.
    Im up for going anywhere for a good hunt! So if any ideas contact me. Thanks Justin
    i just moved to Montgomery.. i know this is a old post but wanted to know if anyone is still in the area and places to go..

us
    Atprolen

Jul 2013
    Northern michigan
    Ace350. At pro
    59 times
    Coming down from northern michigan next week any locals near Willis sure would like to get out never been to texas and look forward to hunting Any county rules. As in parks or city rules

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Sponsored Links