Detector(s) used
DFX

jeremy1350

Greenie
Apr 22, 2007
hUNTSVILLE, TX
Detector(s) used
GARRET 1350
hi, i live in huntsville, TX Ive got a few places to go. but haven't had much luck there yet. Ive done plenty of research and no of around 30 ghost towns in my area to go hunt, but haven't got permmission to hunt any of these areas yet. also have some really old and detailed maps too. But I would like to met up one weekend and go hunt some where, Thanks.

Lucky boy

Jul 21, 2007
Houston Tx.
Detector(s) used
ACE250x2/Bounty Hunter 101/RadioShack
:)Hey would you guys mind another newbie, I got a bounty hunter I need to try out. I live at 249 & springcypress

Lucky

minirancher

Aug 3, 2008
Willis Tx
Detector(s) used
Quick draw 2, Fisher 1236X2, Minelab X-Terra 70
Hello,
I am looking for someone to Hunt with also, I do have 17acres to hunt and a old house foundation to hunt!
I live in Willis! Look me up! [email protected]
Keith

searchingforfun

Greenie
Oct 12, 2008
Houston
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Hi, my name is Victor, I have a Garret 250 that I would like to use, actually living in Jersey Village area but I don't care to drive up to 60 miles from home, please let me know if some one need a MD partner, my days off Friday and Saturday
my email address: [email protected]

Good Luck to every one !!!!!! :hello2: :hello: :coffee2:

littletwig

Sep 4, 2008
Magnolia, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, M6, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD
We have a great club that meets in Tomball. The next meeting is July 7 at 7:00. We meet in the Tomball Community Center. We'd love to have you come and check us out. I live in Magnolia. If you can't make this meeting we meet the first Tuesday of every month at this location at 7:00. Hope to see you there. Blaine

cacheman

Tenderfoot
Sep 30, 2007
Spring Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

I just started with MD and treasure hunting. I am in the Woodlands area. If any of you want to go let me know. I am a teacher so I have the summer off.

flash409

Mar 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for a club, or some hunting buddies

I just moved to lake conroe, and dont know the area good yet. I got a whites m6 a few weaks ago and have had good luck with it so far. i have detected for a couple of years, and realy enjoy it.
Im up for going anywhere for a good hunt! So if any ideas contact me. Thanks Justin

i just moved to Montgomery.. i know this is a old post but wanted to know if anyone is still in the area and places to go..

atprolen

Jul 25, 2013
Northern michigan
Detector(s) used
Ace350. At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coming down from northern michigan next week any locals near Willis sure would like to get out never been to texas and look forward to hunting Any county rules. As in parks or city rules ??????

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
I will be in the Lake Conroe/Montgomery area the 2nd thru the 5th if anyone wants to meet up for a hunt!

Duckman Willcox

Sep 20, 2015
SouthTexas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500, XP Deus, Simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Lucky boy I live at Louetta and Champions Dr. I am a heart trans plant candidate and have an Lvad install in my chest, but I try to go out at least 3 times a week. My wife would really appreciate me not being alone. I also belong to the Tomball Archaeological Recovery Club. We met the first Wednesday of the month At 7:00 pm At the Samuel Matthews County Park on Huffsmith road just south of Mel's Dinner. ( Where we usually eat after the meeting. )
Maybe we can get together sometime.

atprolen

Jul 25, 2013
Northern michigan
Detector(s) used
Ace350. At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day sir. I was down in Texas last year for a visit. After talking to friends there seems to be a lot of history in that area. So I flew down with both my machines and being from northern Michigan the heat was to much !!!! Although I do water hunt I never found a place that was public !! Or if there was laws ??? But still have family there and when I get back down there I will be sure to get ahold of you. Have a great day sir. And good luck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread