ANYBODY IN OR CLOSE TO BAYTOWN, TEXAS

DFX TEXAN

Mar 28, 2007
Baytown, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I'm looking for someone to join me in or around the baytown area to MD, or hit some Antique stores, or Flea Markets. I'm fairly new to this great hobby and I'm lovin it so far. I swing a DFX, and I work shiftwork so I have a lot of days open to go close by or even take some short road trips. Please feel free to pm or email me if you are interested in a hunt or two. Thanks, Randy. my email is [email protected]

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
....I know that this is an old post......but if you are still looking for a hunit hunting partner...I am in Crosby.....I used to hunt Baytown a lot ......The Baytown Club is defunct and the only dealer that I am aware of ....died a few years ago.....Joe

Jacob.O

Jun 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
howdy,
my name is Jake Osgood, and I'm from Baytown.
I recently have acquired the fascination of metal detecting and archaeology in general.
my family has lived in Baytown since the early 40's and I know every part of it like the back of my hand.
from all the way to the backwoods marshes in old river (where I grew up) to the gettos of what used to be pelli lol
I am an avid hunter and explorer and know many things about the history of this area passed down from my pawpaw to me.
I do not own a metal detector but I cant help thinking that it would be in my best interest to learn as much as I can about it from someone with some background.
I realize that I am only 22 but I dream of pursuing a career in anthropology/archeology and if that dream is to ever be realized then I must start now.
I would love to help provide you with any info I can if to aid a fellow enthusiast and any pointers would be greatly apprenticed
sincerely
- J. Osgood

p.s. you may know my father Steve Osgood, he's also a process tech in exxon.
I believe his unit was called "unicorn" at one time, but I may be wrong.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread