Anyone in the Katy-Houston area

OP
OP
B

brandan

Tenderfoot
Aug 15, 2008
Re: Anyone in the Katy area

Wow, I started this post 3 years ago and nobody has responded. Is anyone in Katy? I am free on weekends now, I just need someone to learn from. I want to get into detecting.

Brandan

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
You have been a member here 3 years and made only 3 posts???????

There are a few members in the area..if you check out a local forum you possibly could get a quicker response----

coinshootingonline

MADJOKER

Jun 25, 2011
Missouri City, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
I am in the Missouri City (Fort Bend County) I am new to MD'ng myself but would love to have someone to go with. Cannot seem to find anyone in my area.

OP
OP
B

brandan

Tenderfoot
Aug 15, 2008
Dimeman-I had just started college when I signed up to this forum, I got busy really fast. I am now about to graduate this December and will have a lot of my time open up. I do a lot of reading on here just not a lot of posting. I want to get into detecting but if I am going to get harassed just because I dont shoot my mouth off in forums just to get my post count up, then maybe I should hang out and read elsewhere.

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
brandan said:
Dimeman-I had just started college when I signed up to this forum, I got busy really fast. I am now about to graduate this December and will have a lot of my time open up. I do a lot of reading on here just not a lot of posting. I want to get into detecting but if I am going to get harassed just because I dont shoot my mouth off in forums just to get my post count up, then maybe I should hang out and read elsewhere.
ooops------- :-[
I'm sorry if I made the wrong impression....I just wondered why you only had 3 posts in all that time. I am glad you are furthering your education and really hope you got a excellent grade average.

I hope you will forgive me. :-[ :-[ :-[ and continue to read and post whenever you can do so.

OP
OP
B

brandan

Tenderfoot
Aug 15, 2008
Hey Dimeman, no worries. Sorry if I came across a little defensive, some forums are hard to deal with and I have not interacted much in this one so I didnt know what to expect. Yeah, my GPA is 3.65 and I only have two classes in the fall till I graduate so hopefully I can keep it up.

gresults

Jun 19, 2012
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
FISHER Coinstrike, XP Deus , DetecorPro Pirate Pro, Tesoro Cortes.. Dealer for all these lines.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Houson NW here...

RocksNMud

Jan 10, 2013
Houston
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy! Just signed up.....
I live in NE Houston, but I go to Katy every couple of weekends....

Magiver

Greenie
Oct 18, 2010
I live in Kingwood, always looking for someone to go detecting with. I've had detectors on and off for 30 years. I have a teknetics, and a Excalibur II. Would like to meet someone with some knowledge about the Excalibur II and beach hunting techniques as that's pretty new to me. Hit me up anytime, I work at a plant in Pasadena so my schedule can be pretty flexible at times.

Last edited:

ironman

Aug 16, 2012
The Woodlands,Texas
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dimeman, no worries. Sorry if I came across a little defensive, some forums are hard to deal with and I have not interacted much in this one so I didnt know what to expect. Yeah, my GPA is 3.65 and I only have two classes in the fall till I graduate so hopefully I can keep it up.

Hey brandan hope u find a hunting partner.Dimeman is a author of a renowned book and is featured quit often in a certain MDing magazine. This is a good site can learn a lot and also the fore mentioned site is a good one to join as well a lot of us texas guys are on it

Hawk'n Dirt

Sep 6, 2013
Humble, Tx
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Ace 250
TC3X
BH Texas Pilot
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! I live in Humble and am very new to this. Its a life long dream to do this and I am finally getting to it. I'm so new, my MD hasn't even arrived yet...still have 4 more days....Hit me up. I am really looking forward to possibly meet you guys and enjoying each others company as we enjoy our shared hobby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread