Newbie with high quality connections in Utah looking for veteran TH to join team
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

freshwigs

Newbie with high quality connections in Utah looking for veteran TH to join team

I'm a newbie to the whole TH thing but have some experience. I worked for the forest service in UT covering the national forests in moab and also the Manti-LaSal. I have connections with numerous highly experience native outdoorsmen. I grew up with one of these men and maped the entire Manti-LaSal national forest with him. Neither of us have Treasure Hunting experience, (my friend goes horn hunting if that counts!) and could use a veteran to join the team. I am working as an engineer in PA right now and my friend is working as an engineer in UT. I am trying to coordinate a trip out to UT to spend some quality outdoor time looking for GOLD!

us
    Apr 2006
    texas
    SCORPION GOLD STINER, GTI 1500, gti 2500 ,VAQUERO
    Metal Detecting

Re: Newbie with high quality connections in Utah looking for veteran TH to join team

that a good area to search never detect down there i am in roy. but been west of lehi at mercur an ghost town
    SCORPION GOLD STINGER, GTI 1500,TESORO VAQUERO.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links