bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
SCORPION GOLD STINER, GTI 1500, gti 2500 ,VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: looking for th'ing partner in utah

i live in Roy Utah i looking for someone to go metal detecting too.

T

T Vernon

I am in Logan give me a yell. I drive through Roy and Ogden a lot.
Travis

sparkymaster

Feb 21, 2005
South Ogden, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX-XLT-M-6

I live in South Ogden and love to get out every chance I get, which isn't enough by any streach. I own my own business so I can break away just about any time with a little notice. Please contact me. I'll send you a personal message with my info.

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

thaqt be great any time you ready to hunt let me know

bruceuth

Apr 21, 2006
texas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

hey sparkymaster,
i was down in mercur an old ghost town on 73 west out of lehi about two month ago and at west dip not far from mercur. all left is a cemetery below it is a dry creek bed i detected nickels there didn't dig had bike on back of truck. west dip is west on dirt road detected nickel dimes pennies did once hit silver dollar then lose it. i will go back with out there without bikes. history about mercur it was an old gold and silver mine.

utah1066

Nov 10, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
TITAN 3000 XD ,DFX, Minelab X-Terra 705 L Rods

ADD me on your list allways looking to go mding with someone :icon_thumright: :read2: :coffee2: :hello:

cje

Apr 7, 2009
clinton ma
Detector(s) used
minelab sovereign xs

did some hunting in west dip and ajax back in 83....had a compass relic magnum and the site was very mineralized so i didnt have much luck ...bauer and the depot are nearby and i had good luck there

R-Rocks

Greenie
Oct 12, 2009
Morgan County

Say Scary, as a kid we spent many days in Milford, My dad was from there and my mom was from Minersville. Question have you found some good old coins there?

T-hunter14

Greenie
Dec 8, 2014
Northern utah
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 10x6 DD
White's beach hunter ID 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in Logan give me a yell. I drive through Roy and Ogden a lot.
Travis
Hi T Vernon. I live in hyrum. Since the dum @$$ city counsel decided to ban coin shooting in Logan city parks we could plan a hunt in all the other city parks and schools that are NOT in logan. I work for a large construction company and I know where street tear out are going to happen and those are always fun. send me a pm. Anyone else living cache valley can pm me and we'll exchange ph#'s. Start or own coin shooter/prospecting club.

Last edited:

goldhog55

Dec 6, 2012
Hey T-hunter14 I live in N Ogden and like your ideas maybe could meet up sometime. Am retired so have time just not enough knowledge, have 2 detectors my best is a WhitesDFX I haven't spent enough time to feel confident. Have lots of time sometimes
[email protected]. Have done lots of camping and quadding at left hand fork out of hyrum. If you want drop me a line

TroutBumDave

Jan 8, 2015
Northern Utah
Detector(s) used
White's Coin Master 6000/D -- Garrett GTI 2500 -- Etrac
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm in St. George and always out TH'ing by myself... pretty damn boring, to be honest. Lot's to do down here -- send me a PM.

goldhog55

Dec 6, 2012
Have a Garrett A-D-S lll (1982 ) was a gift and can't get rid of besides it works great I wasn't thinking right and screwed up the rechargeable battery tray, ANY body know where I can replace the tray?? Am heading for Arizona the 3rd of March and expect to learn and hopefully get profieciant with my DFX. Hoping to meet lots of good people really don't like going only with my dog but ??? If any help with tray let me know, THANKS

T-hunter14

Greenie
Dec 8, 2014
Northern utah
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 10x6 DD
White's beach hunter ID 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Goldhog55. I really don't check this forum enough. What I'll do is pm you when I get the street tear out location. The hunting is phenomenal but I'll warn you, if your are looking for mint state coins you'll be disappointed. When they remove the pavement, you're pretty much looking at the old dirt road that used to be there. The coins are at best scratched and some are mauled by wagon wheels and early autos but you'll get silver by the pound if the street is in the older parts of town. Most of them are. By the way. I'm 53 and can't wait until I can retire. My job really cuts into me coin shooting and prospecting time.

Hunt_coles

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey so I'm new to metal detecting and looking for a partner that can give me some tips and advice , and I'm 14 , live in Lehi Utah -Hunter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread