Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor

Shortround

Feb 28, 2007
Castlewood, Virginia
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Sovereign GT Sunray S1 Probe
After a break, I am getting back into metal detecting. Pulled out the Sov. GT this week and wiped off the dust and started researching possible sites. Problem is, I like to hunt with other people just to share the time with. There are not that many MDers around here and good sites (for old stuff) are hard to come by.

donj

Feb 13, 2011
southwestern, va.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors CoRe, garretts gti2500, gtp1350 minelab 30 whites coinmaster 3 and a DFX300.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
cobra_jet said:
Did this club ever get going ? Will be in Wise and Pound next weekend.
Good question, I'm in roanoke county. Don

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Pembroke during the week, and on the farm outside of Stuart on weekends. Stuart is my birthplace and home.

Doesn't appear to be many of us here, but I've met a couple who would likely be interested as well.

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in buchanan county in southwest VA, Im down for sure,if this pops off you can count me in.

medicffjt

Sep 21, 2012
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be interested in the group as well. E-mail me if your interested and maybe we can get something started if nothing has already. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions