Virginia Relics (Relic Hunting Club)

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I know starting a club isn't easy; however we do need places to hunt, the local land we live on and family land just isn't cutting it anymore. I've teamed up with Roadquest and we are starting a relic hunting club, each member is required to pay $20 each for a year. We will have bylaws and ethics outside of the standard ones, all members will be required to sign a waiver that you understand what you can do and can't do on the provided land(s) we hunt on, land will be reserved for members only. Anyone wanting to help start and run this club or have questions PM me or Roadquest. Because the size of the club can get too big, charters can be set up for larger counties, although you will have a charter you will still be part of the main club, and club name. This club is being put together so we can go out and have fun and preserve the heritage of the hobby.

OP
OP
dtpost

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New name for the Virginia club is: Virginia Historical Research Club :headbang:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is this Club Doing ?

OP
OP
dtpost

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
How is this Club Doing ?
It's coming along but, we decided from the start, to go slow with it. I just acquired some new property and need to check it out for a Spring Virginia Hunt!!!

Three Ringer

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What counties will you have chapters in? I am in Fauquier Co. What county will your Spring hunt be in?
Thanks,
Three Ringer

dirtdigger1581

Jun 18, 2011
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm interested in this club! Where is this club forming and what information do you have available about it right now? I'm in Chesapeake and very excited to hear about this! I'm holding a $20 to the side right now!

Nate

meadows15

Greenie
Aug 23, 2011
Winchester,Va
Detector(s) used
Radio shack discovery 1000
Newbie here in Winchester,va looking to join club and learn the ropes. Also have possible land opportunity.

BigCatinVA

Feb 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie here in Winchester,va looking to join club and learn the ropes. Also have possible land opportunity.

I see you are from Winchester! From the date of this post you should be a pro by now ��....if you still need someone to prospect with drop me a line. [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread