Virginia Historical Research Club (relic hunting)

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have started a relic hunting club for the state of Virginia and already have quite a few members, in state and out, if you are interested in joining a club that will be searching lands close to battlefields and old plantations PM me for more information. We welcome beginners and advanced hunters, this club was put together to preserve the fun of the hobby and to introduce new people to the hobby. :coffee2:

scvbasteve

Greenie
Oct 2, 2012
falls church,va
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030/Minelab Explorer/Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there dt, is the club still in operation? i just moved here in falls church,va and i am looking for a few hunting buddies

digemup

Jan 26, 2013
Southside, VA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Garret Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there dt, im here in Nottoway! Yall still hunting any?

Skinsfan

Feb 14, 2013
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Garret Pro Pointer
Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Is this one still active? If not we need to start one

digemup

Jan 26, 2013
Southside, VA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do agree with that skinsfan Im looking for more ppl

Last edited:

Ninerman62

Jul 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm In.

We have started a relic hunting club for the state of Virginia and already have quite a few members, in state and out, if you are interested in joining a club that will be searching lands close to battlefields and old plantations PM me for more information. We welcome beginners and advanced hunters, this club was put together to preserve the fun of the hobby and to introduce new people to the hobby. :coffee2:

I'm very interested in joining a club in Winchester. Please email me if possible. [email protected]

Digking

Jul 13, 2013
Rustburg, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm, III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anyone out there in the Lynchburg area that are looking to start or are running a current club? I am new to the area and looking to hunt with some folks!~

Blazer

Tenderfoot
Jul 17, 2013
Midlothian, VA.
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Midlothian Va. and looking for somone to show me the ropes. I'm new to the hobbie and would love to hunt with someone.

dirtydig

Oct 7, 2013
virginia
Detector(s) used
A T Pro, ace 250, pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in new kent and am new to site but not the hobby please contact me is there is a club as i have a lot in downtown richmond in the bottom that we can hunt.

J.Cohoon04

Oct 3, 2013
N. Chesterfield, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher F2, CZ70 Pro (Borrowed), Tesoro Cibola(Sold), Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm in Chester, VA. Looking for a club or just some hunting buddies. I'm completely new to the sport, but loving every minute that I can get out!

digemup

Jan 26, 2013
Southside, VA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Chester, VA. Looking for a club or just some hunting buddies. I'm completely new to the sport, but loving every minute that I can get out!

I live in Nottoway if ya want to meet up

J.Cohoon04

Oct 3, 2013
N. Chesterfield, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher F2, CZ70 Pro (Borrowed), Tesoro Cibola(Sold), Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I live in Nottoway if ya want to meet up

Whew! Little over an hour away, not terrible, but still a hike lol. Unless you know of some areas we could meet like halfway or something. PM me please :)

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will be moving to the Richmond area by the 20th of next month. Would sure like to meet up for some hunting. If there should be any response please don't feel that I have lost interest if I don't answer. Tomorrow morning I will be packing up the computer until I get settled in Va. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jonny Boy

Greenie
Feb 16, 2014
Broadway, VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi tims1chap,

I am in Rockingham county between Broadway and Brocks Gap. I am looking for someone to team up with and do a few hunts.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, did anyone find out if the club was still active? I will assume that it is not. Anyone still checking this in the Shenandoah Valley Area can contact me and once warmer weather hits, I am ready to go. Cold weather can make sick so I stay in and online. I am in the Bridgewater area and can hunt most weekends.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Shenandoah Valley MD/TH club would include folks from Winchester (Frederick County) down to Augusta County; folks from "Peaked Mountain", over EAST to PRIVATE boundaries of Page, Rockingham, Augusta Counties. WEST to WV "border"... HH! Good Luck! AND! Have FUN!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread