Tenderfoot
Oct 16, 2013
Fredericksburg, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

I've started MD'ing here in the past few months. My nephew brought over a cheapo detector and we gave it a swing in the back yard. Found an Eagles Button and I became hooked since! Now I've put a lot of time and effort into relic hunting and would be great to meet up with any locals around here that enjoy the hobby as well. Group hunts would be awesome!

Last edited:

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw your post a few days ago. I'm in the area and so are a couple other of other TNET members. There is some MD clubs in the area but most are geared towards older retirees. I'm in my late twenties. You can PM me if you'd like more information.

rwbbts

Greenie
Dec 27, 2013
Northern Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mindrot

Also new to this treasure hunting,,, tried some panning and metal detecting.
Live in Woodbridge, but have been going down to Fredericksburg to pan the creeks off the Rappahanock
found some interesting places, some cleared fields I'd like to metal detect
between projects at work now so I have some time to kill,,

Sully2013

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Other
Fredericksburg Area - New to Tnet

I live in the Fredericksburg, Va area. I would also be interested in meeting up with individuals or groups for MD. I am also interested in gem/mineral hunting and learning to pan or MD for gold. Feel free to PM me.

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I am now living in Va. (Fredericksburg) and would truly like to meet a local member for some detecting. I am retired so most days are open except for Sundays. I have a Jeep so we can get in most any place if there is a road.

DeafTexGuy

May 2, 2014
I live in Fredericksburg, Va area.. I am still new to MD since I bought my first ATPro two months ago.. Want to start my new hobby.. I need to learn MDing and law. I would be interested in meeting up with individuals or groups for MD somewhere nearby. Feel free to PM me.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy neighbors!I am right next door in Spotsy.Grab your machines and meet me on Marye's height!Just kidding,stay away from there.But I would check out the laws for hunting by the river or possibly side walks if they start tearing some up for construction.I could only imagine what lies beneath those city streets.gl joe.I forgot to mention,you can stop by Lee's Headquarters on dead mans curve across from the cemetery and talk with Blane or Bill about local MD clubs.They should have some info about them. HH

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread