vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post Va Dan - so, Welcome Aboard!

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Va Dan, there is a thread under Virginia started back in 2007 called "How Many of you are from Southwest Virginia" You may want to hit that thread up and see if anyone comes back or trying to PM a couple of those on it to see if they are still active and looking to hunt. Last I saw there were several posters from the Wythe county area looking for hunting buddies. I am familiar with your area as my wife is from that area and has several sisters that live in Abingdon but we do not get down there very often and normally it in blow into town and back out. Good Luck!

dhog

Feb 26, 2018
SW Va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garett ace 400 AT PRO Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to Hobby have been fooling with it on and off for awhile but getting more into it if Intrested am in Glade Spring area [email protected]

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The MULLINS Silver Mines are of "interest"... ALL of 'em descended from old Sol Mullins. Too far for me to check, tho. HH! Good Luck!

dhog

Feb 26, 2018
SW Va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garett ace 400 AT PRO Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been here in area all my life and spent 23 years in coal mine and have never heard of that before, looked it up and it very interesting will have to do more research on this

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions