Looking for fellow hunters in Norfolk
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By FRANKO66
  • 2 Post By Treasure_Hunter
  • 2 Post By dsdigger
  • 4 Post By Rebel - KGC
  • 3 Post By FRANKO66
  • 1 Post By dsdigger
  • 1 Post By dsdigger

Thread: Looking for fellow hunters in Norfolk

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2017
    NORFOLK,VA
    GOLD BUG (SEEMS LIKE A HUNDRED YEARS AGO)
    4 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Looking for fellow hunters in Norfolk

Still looking for fellow hunters in this area. I live in Norfolk. Anybody out there?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29616 times
    Frank I moved you post out of the thread, it was a thread for a hunt from 2011, you will not get much exposure there on post for a hunt that is 7 years old
    Rebel - KGC and dsdigger like this.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Jeff

Jan 2017
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
    1166 times
    Hi FrankO66, welcome to the forum and I know you'll find plenty of info here. I am on the other side of the state from you. I know that in the last year I have seen some people from the Tidewater area on the site. You may have to search some of the other posts to find them. There are some in the Richmond/Petersburg area also and you may be ale to get some half-way hunts going with some of them. Being the time of year that a lot of people do their planning and hunting for warmer weather hunts, it would be a good time to catch some to try to hook up for hunts.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
    VaNana and Rebel - KGC like this.

Jun 2007
    13728 times
    I agree with ya... MAYBE, we need to have "REGIONS" for TH'ers & MD'ers" to have groups & conferences; a MORE organized "structure" to the state of Virginia "per" events of history; Jamestown, Williamsburg, Tidewater, Eastern Shore of Virginia, Richmond, "The Mountains", Northern Virginia, Page Valley, Shenandoah Valley, Roanoke Valley, Southwest Virginia, South-side Virginia, etc. It would be the "on-line" Treasure Hunters University of Virginia (NOT part of the University of Virginia); "break-out rooms" for frontier settlements of Virginia, French & Indians War battles of Virginia, Revolutionary War in Virginia, "other wars" in the mountains of Virginia, Civil War battlefields/skirmishes in Virginia, etc., etc., etc. ALL could "contribute" info in their "respective" Region"; GREAT opportunity for "networking"... BE SAFE out there. HH! Good Luck!
    Last edited by Rebel - KGC; Jan 19, 2018 at 07:03 AM.
    franklin, VaNana, Ben Had and 1 others like this.

us
    Nov 2017
    NORFOLK,VA
    GOLD BUG (SEEMS LIKE A HUNDRED YEARS AGO)
    4 times
    T.H. thanks for the support, sorry it took so long to get back to ya but this thing "THEY" call work seems to take up most of my time.

Charter Member
    us
    Jeff

Jan 2017
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
    1166 times
    Seems like work and then the other things that come up at home jam up the time that used to be the "swing-time". I hear you and know exactly what you mean. I run TNet on the side at work so I can check it once in a while when I get a breather.Barely have time to swipe the Coinstar at the store on my way out. Nothing but dust here lately.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Jun 2007
    13728 times
    Rain & SPRING is coming...

Charter Member
    us
    Jeff

Jan 2017
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    1166 times
    AMEN! Bring 'em on!
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

Sponsored Links