Looking for fellow hunters in Norfolk

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank I moved you post out of the thread, it was a thread for a hunt from 2011, you will not get much exposure there on post for a hunt that is 7 years old

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi FrankO66, welcome to the forum and I know you'll find plenty of info here. I am on the other side of the state from you. I know that in the last year I have seen some people from the Tidewater area on the site. You may have to search some of the other posts to find them. There are some in the Richmond/Petersburg area also and you may be ale to get some half-way hunts going with some of them. Being the time of year that a lot of people do their planning and hunting for warmer weather hunts, it would be a good time to catch some to try to hook up for hunts.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I agree with ya... MAYBE, we need to have "REGIONS" for TH'ers & MD'ers" to have groups & conferences; a MORE organized "structure" to the state of Virginia "per" events of history; Jamestown, Williamsburg, Tidewater, Eastern Shore of Virginia, Richmond, "The Mountains", Northern Virginia, Page Valley, Shenandoah Valley, Roanoke Valley, Southwest Virginia, South-side Virginia, etc. It would be the "on-line" Treasure Hunters University of Virginia (NOT part of the University of Virginia); "break-out rooms" for frontier settlements of Virginia, French & Indians War battles of Virginia, Revolutionary War in Virginia, "other wars" in the mountains of Virginia, Civil War battlefields/skirmishes in Virginia, etc., etc., etc. ALL could "contribute" info in their "respective" Region"; GREAT opportunity for "networking"... BE SAFE out there. HH! Good Luck!

Last edited:
OP
OP
F

FRANKO66

Nov 30, 2017
NORFOLK,VA
Detector(s) used
GOLD BUG (SEEMS LIKE A HUNDRED YEARS AGO)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T.H. thanks for the support, sorry it took so long to get back to ya but this thing "THEY" call work seems to take up most of my time.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like work and then the other things that come up at home jam up the time that used to be the "swing-time". I hear you and know exactly what you mean. I run TNet on the side at work so I can check it once in a while when I get a breather.Barely have time to swipe the Coinstar at the store on my way out. Nothing but dust here lately.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMEN! Bring 'em on!:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions