How many Washington state mders here?

filthylucre59

Nov 15, 2014
daytona beach
Detector(s) used
tesoro sand shark,whites dual field,whites mx sport
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I live in Daytona Beach Florida now but lived in Seattle for 22 yrs.One afternoon in the late 1990s I took a bus to Alki beach with my Whites 6000 MD and was approached by a guy who said he buried two swords back in the woods.These woods are the hillside leading up to West Seattle by way of Ferry Ave.I tried but never found anything but yellow jackets nests (ouch).Might be worth a try this winter.Sure miss Pikes Place Market and Ivar's......and Dick's hamburgers and Chinatown and Pioneer Square....................................the list goes on.But I find jewelry by the pound up and down the Florida coast with my Whites Dual Field and Tesoro Sand Shark.I will return someday if just for a visit and a bag of Ivar's fish and chips with a bowl of clam chowder.Keep Clam if you find the swords.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just had a great dig with beer guy in Stanwood Wa!

DarkWing65

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kennewick Washington here New to the site but have been MDing for several years

Poppy68

Mar 22, 2018
McCleary, WA
Detector(s) used
Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from McCleary, WA. Got a new Treasure Hunter XJ9-3050 for my B-Day. New to MDing. Going to try my luck when the weather gets nicer. Not sure where to go but will find someplace even if it's on my land for now. will do some research to find some good places. Maybe someone who lives near me will help this noobee :)

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been having a good time with the metal detecting clubs of Seattle, and Everett. There is a meeting Wednesday evening in Everett for the Pilchuck treasure club. Guests are always welcome

timemachine

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Detector(s) used
GPZ7000 / Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
From everywhere between Seattle and Marysville. Love the Liberty area and travel throughout the state. Mostly Gold, but don't mind hitting remote areas of parks or shorelines.

BH505Man

Nov 18, 2013
Granite Falls, WA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, 6",11" coils, Teknetics T2SE,&T2 Classic, 5", CORS Fortune 5.5x9.5", 11", CORS Strike 12x13", 15"coils, Legacy 3500, 4", 8",10" & 11"DD coils, Lesche digging Knife, Lesche T Handle Shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

xfactor

Greenie
Apr 26, 2020
Tacoma, Washington
Detector(s) used
(Past)
Whites MXT, MXT-Pro, MX5, Coin-pro

(Present)
Bounty Hunter lone star pro
Fisher CZ-5
Nokta-Marko Gold Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Xfactor ...

...present and accounted for...

Tacoma, WA

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Present! Live in Skagit County/Concrete area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread