GOLD & TREASURE HUNTERS CLUB ( Bellingham)

Cade360

Jul 14, 2014
Whatcom county WA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO / Garrett ACE 250 / Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id like to link up with some people around Bellingham!! Ive been detecting for over a couple years now and haven't found nothing to brag about! Maybe looking for some insight or tips as well! Possibly tag along to some great locations! New to this group! thanks

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone want to MD in the bham area? I haven't found anything decent! Lots of liquor bottle caps (university town)

Lots of good lots to ask permission to it seems.

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out in bham for 2 hours hunting curb strips in the York neighborhood. Snagged a couple bucks in clad and a 1940s wheatie.

Permissions were easy with the college age renters in the homes.

Lexicon Devil

Oct 7, 2014
Whatcom Co, Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say that not to brag or anything, but to illustrate that there are tons of things here in the 'ham, you just need to do your research. I'm always up for team digging! Give me a shout out and we can organize!!!!

SamWise9292

Tenderfoot
Aug 8, 2015
Whatcom County WA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to link up with more folks around Bellingham! Found a couple 60-80 yr. old bullets just poking around with my pinpointer the other day :) Please PM me. I wish there was a club here.

Last edited:

RonK

Jun 30, 2016
Bellingham
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the Bham.... just had my MD shipped to me from my home town in Missouri.... its nothing fancy but it gets the job done.... Looking for some good honey holes and goood people as well to search with...

RonK

Jun 30, 2016
Bellingham
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone... What are some good spots to Detect at here in the BHam area?... Websites... maps..anything helps

Lexicon Devil

Oct 7, 2014
Whatcom Co, Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any of the parks, really. Many of the older parks like Whatcom Falls, Cornwall, Fairhaven Park, or Memorial Park usually yield something good. The more modern parks tend to have alot of modern stuff. Best thing is: its ok to detect at the parks. But it all depends on what you are looking to find. I hunt with SamWise9292 frequently here, always up for a third digger.

keg11v

Greenie
Dec 9, 2016
Bellingham
Detector(s) used
White's MXT E-series Tracker w/ DD 4x6 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey gang, new to the site but a 7-year Bellingham resident. I have some pretty good ideas for local hunting sites and would love some help covering ground! Lots of old homesteads out in the county...

Also been wanting to go hunt around the old lime kilns on Orcas Island, maybe the community center (c. 1920) too. Anybody interested?

Brando97

Jun 5, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I’m new here. Born and raised in Bellingham. Is anyone still meeting up around town?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I’m new here. Born and raised in Bellingham. Is anyone still meeting up around town?
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard!

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow, detector sales are up in Bellingham! Go Get’m guys!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread