New to Washington

Dan32981

Nov 11, 2005
Oak Harbor, Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just moved here from Maine, only been here for about 2 weeks. Living in Oak Harbor. I have a lot of experiance dirt fishing on the eastern coast, im new to the west coast. Hope to have some good luck out here, i plan on staying out here for atleast 3-9 years. Hope to meet up with some of the fellow MD'ers on here. Best of luck to all for the 2010 season! Happy Dirt Fishing!

-Dan

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Might be kind of far away, but the Western WA chapter of GPAA meets in Port Orchard, and we have claims near Port Angelas.

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Hey Dan, I live in Issaquah, but stay at my grandparents place on South Whidbey Island for a week or 2 every summer. I would love to detect with you, and I will let you know when I am up there. Oak Harbor should have some pretty good sites, and I have pulled a lot of good stuff on the South part of the island, so let me know if you'd like to meet up and do some hunting.

-Washingtonian

devildog42

Oct 20, 2010
HELLO HOW ARE YOU. I PUT MY INFO ON THE DISCUSS BOARD. BUT ANYWAY I ALSO LIVE IN OAK HARBOR. BEEN HERE 11 YRS AND I GO FISHING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. ANYWAY I ALSO BOUGHT A M.DETECTOR IN MAY AND AM ANXIOUS TO HOOK UP WITH SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO GO SOMEWHERE AND FIND SOMETHING.IF AND WHEN YOU GET THIS EMAIL ME AT [email protected]. LET'S HOOK UP. CYA BUD

leatherneck

Apr 20, 2009
St. Petersburg, Fl.
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug DP
Gold Digger 14s; I don't remember any GPAA claims being listed in Port Angeles. There's nothing there but fish, lumber and tourest.???? When I was a member all the GPAA claims were east of I-5. Most in the foothills and mountains and a couple on the east side of the mountains.

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
leatherneck said:
Gold Digger 14s; I don't remember any GPAA claims being listed in Port Angeles. There's nothing there but fish, lumber and tourest.???? When I was a member all the GPAA claims were east of I-5. Most in the foothills and mountains and a couple on the east side of the mountains.
There are GPAA claims near Port Angeles also our chapter has a couple of private claims.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread