Olympia needs to start a club!

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I found a free app that tells you who owns a piece of property. It was designed for hunters to get permission to hunt game on a property, but it would be good for us MD'ers as well for hunting below ground. huntinggpsmaps in the google play store. Big f dog, I have extra detectors till you get yours back. I also just got the latest, and greatest GPAA mining guide today.

Last edited:

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
I have also been working on the location of a resort late 1910's to mid 1930's heavily brushy area now but as soon as I locate a foundation I will PM those posting here. I have no equipment but I am not afraid to knock on doors or sit and talk to the elderly in nursing homes about the past. Count me in as a digger Mike.

Cisco-Kid

Jan 12, 2014
Olympia, WA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus & Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Guys, I live in Lacey and have a XP deus, I am just a beginner but would love to be a part of a group. Let me know...

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Hey Cisco most of the guys here are gold diggers too sp this time of year they are searching for gold. If you have any interest in prospecting PM me also take a look at me threads and posts to see I know what I am talking about.

Wil

Jan 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in! Has this club been started yet?

OP
OP
ozbach

ozbach

Nov 16, 2009
Olympia Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac/ xp Deus?/equinox 800
cool to see this thread i started years ago is still kicking.......I still love detecting and would love to meet up with more of you guys, some of you I have met already....Im still using the Etrac and XP Deus I have a coworker who I go out with mostly but putting all our heads together might be a fun Idea.....happy hunting !

KaratTop

Apr 7, 2016
Olympia, WA
Detector(s) used
Fisher f70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard there is a Outlaws groups starting in Olympia and meeting at W. Oly iHops on Feb. 9th at 7pm. Anyone else hear this?

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I heard there is a Outlaws groups starting in Olympia and meeting at W. Oly iHops on Feb. 9th at 7pm. Anyone else hear this?
Any more info? I can make it.
I just found their facebook page:

"We are going to Start this New year off right, We have Finalized the New Outlaw groups Location and details The very first meeting of the South Sound Chapter of the outlaws will be 9 February 2017 at 7 pm at IHOP 1520 Cooper Point Rd SW, Olympia, WA 98502 they will hold meetings the 2nd Thursday of every month @ 7 pm."

https://www.facebook.com/Outlaws-Metal-Detecting-Group-682338455110491/

Last edited:

jamesf01

Greenie
Apr 12, 2011
PORT ORCHARD WA
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Fisher CZ 6
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a new club in Olympia. NEW CLUB -South Sound Chapter of the Outlaws They will hold meetings the 2nd Thursday of every month @ 7 pm at IHOP, 1520 Cooper Point Rd SW, Olympia, WA 98502

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions