burried gold

Tenderfoot
Feb 6, 2011
Kennewick, WA
Detector(s) used
ATpro, Explorer SE, modified waterproof BH SS 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there seattlehistorynut, I'm in kennewick and I do alot of detecting over here. I usually work weekends but if you want to set something up let me know. I can always ask for a weekend off if that is the only times you are available. I just got out for the first time this year and plan on going every chance i get from here o for the rest of the year. I just picked up an ATpro so I won't get rained out anymore.
Sean

zerocat

Greenie
May 9, 2012
Walla Walla
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 Black Edition
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Walla Walla Detectorist Here. Not too many guys in walla walla detect around here even though its one of the oldest towns around here. Founded in 1869. Have found hoards of valuable coins around here with my Fisher F75 Black Edition and the old school Fisher CZ-6a

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
zerocat - i am interested party - any gold coins? Maybe a short rundown of some of the neat stuff.

I live near seattle, and have only found a few bucks in Clad. I am beginner - but have nearly 10 hours on my first detector.

I am VERY interested in Washington's history, but all the old sites have been built upon near seattle.

Peace

zerocat

Greenie
May 9, 2012
Walla Walla
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 Black Edition
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found several 20 dollar and 5 dollar gold pieces in past 15 years that basically paid for all my detectors, Hoards of silver coins from barber dimes to seated libertie quarters. Few silver dollars. Tons of indian head coins. just a small sample of what i have found over the years here. Most guys who have detected around here had old outdated detectors that only go so deep. My Fisher F75 Black i have found silver dimes at 11 inches down where it has been detected out. Very old area here and most hasnt been built on at all. There is a city law about tearing down old historic houses/buildings so most are still here. There was a war in the early 1800's with some indians around whitman misson area i have relic hunted in fields and found alot.

Best place i have found to detect is the utility corridore along sidewalks. Find silver coins almost every time i go hunting.

DarkWing65

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just joined the site! I live in Kennewick. Been MDing for several years all over the state. I have done well detecting in Walla Walla my self! first time out 3 rings and a pocket full of clad! Anyone want to get together im available Friday thru Sunday for a hunt!

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you know that people liked that town so much they named it twice. sorry old joke

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread