Good Places to hunt in Western Wa??
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Dec 2011
    1 times
    Relic Hunting

Good Places to hunt in Western Wa??

I am pretty new to treasure hunting and wanted to see if anyone wouldn't mind sharing some good places that have given up good finds in the Western Washngton area?? I am finding research a little more difficult because a lot of our neighborhoods and parks do not pre date 1964 (when most silver coinage would be found). . . thus making it more strenuous to uncover good leads! I am aware parks like volunteer, Woodland, and Denny are old but most likely have been heavily hunted. . . Soooo if anyone is feeling like sharing some of their gem or legitimate locations I would be much obliged and willing to do the same as soon as I find some of my own!! Happy hunting all!
    -Seattle History Nut

Mar 2003
    235 times

Re: Good Places to hunt in Western Wa??

Coins can always be found along city bus stops that have grass or weed parking strips. School fields, sports fields, grass boulevards, swimming beaches can also produce rings and other jewelry. A good time to go is at dawn in the morning, when there are few or no other people around. Do not go on private property without permission. Digging is prohibited in most public areas, but lifting a little turf with a a small tool is usually okay. Don't leave holes. Carry a bucked in which you discard pull tabs, foil, other metal junk, so that you can show anyone if asked that you are cleaning the area of trash.

Good luck!

Sponsored Links