Prospectors Plus Club Members
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Prospectors Plus Club Members

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jan 2013
    58 times

Prospectors Plus Club Members

I just joined Prospectors Plus anyone else here a member?

us
    Jun 2014
    NW Washington
    Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector heavy weight, Gold Cube, Blue bowl, Garrett, 2" Keene dredge.
    89 times
    Prospecting
    I joined about a year ago. Good bunch of guys, Hoot was the one who help me out at their shop in Gold Bar. I have been on two of the claims yThe Snow-Queen and one in Liberty, Wa.
    Anything I have learned is yours for the asking.

All the best,
    John

Jan 2013
    58 times
    I am happy to see we are not alone. Where abouts are you from I am down in Thurston county if you ever wanna prospect Waddell Creek I would be happy to show you around. PM Sent AimSmMissSm

us
    Just Another Old Guy

Feb 2008
    Grays Harbor in Washington state
    Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it
    1203 times
    Prospecting
    Speaking of Waddell.... I'm going to try to hit the creek this week if I can find the time. It's been a few weeks without a gold fix and I'm going thru major withdrawal
    Thinking of driving up to the Cispus river and really wetting my whistle soon......this time of year my sluice, trout pole and mini gas bb-q travel with me...not to mention a cooler chest
    425jesse likes this.
    I'm a drinker with a heavy prospecting problem and I'm out of dirt again

us
    Jun 2014
    NW Washington
    Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector heavy weight, Gold Cube, Blue bowl, Garrett, 2" Keene dredge.
    89 times
    Prospecting
    Kai,

When I get the chance I would love to take you up on a trip to Wadell Creek. I live up in Skagit county near Sedro Wooley.
    I finally made it to the North fork of the Skykomish river yesterday. We found some flood gold and have some plans for next time.

All the Best,
    John

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	1019455
    DizzyDigger and 425jesse like this.

us
    Jun 2014
    NW Washington
    89 times
    Prospecting
    Mike,

That sounds like a good survival kit to me.

us
    Just Another Old Guy

Feb 2008
    1203 times
    Prospecting
    All gold is good and hard earned. Your vial looks like about 1/2 of what I get off Long Beach in a day's run.....Waddell will pay about the same as L.B. but it's bigger and makes you want more. Let me know if you want to hit the beach or waddell cr. If AimSmMissSm isn't available then maybe I am. PM and we'll set up something.

us
    Dec 2012
    Concrete, WA
    Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
    6169 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjhall68 View Post
    Kai,
    I live up in Skagit county near Sedro Wooley.
    All the Best, John
    Howdy Neighbor...

John, I'm right up the road in Concrete, so drop me a PM and
    we can get together here locally some time. I've worked the
    Skagit, Sauk, Nooksack and most all the creeks in between.
    Mike (aka Dizz)

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude better than the animating contest
    of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick
    the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you
    were our countrymen." ~~ Samuel Adams, 1776

Dizzy's Super-Simple, Universal Rule of Forum Conduct: Don't be an ass.

Jan 2013
    58 times
    Update: spent 2 days in the Swauk Mining District. My dad and I test panned every P Plus claim on water with mixed results we found gold every where. But we also found a lot of evidence of claim jumping in the more remote locations of Lions Gultch and Pipe Creek. I could not locate corner stakes or even paper work on Pipe Creek we were in the right location according to my trusty Garmin.

We met a couple members great guys they even shared where they had found color.

What do we do if we come in contact with claim jumpers? My dad and I are unsure on that.

I plan on being back up on claim with my dredge the 18th - 20th of July PM me for more info if others want to join I encourage Non-Members to come take a look see at the area bring your equipment and I will point out the unclaimed portion of Swauk Creek open to the public.

us
    Just Another Old Guy

Feb 2008
    1203 times
    Prospecting
    I'll be on vacation that week so I plan on coming up to check it out.
    Did you make it to Waddell Wed?

us
    Jun 2014
    NW Washington
    89 times
    Prospecting
    Thanks for the invite Mike,

I will definitely take you up on it. The only beach stuff I ever worked was at Cape Disapointment and I will try that again, we had a lot of fun.
    I tell people that it's all good gold! We did four trips to Oleny Creek and got three grams of fine gold. I have friends that would not return to those yields. My way of thinking is that's like two Mexican gold two Peso's and time spent in some bueatiful country, I'll take that any day.

All the Best,
    John
    Last edited by Jjhall68; Jul 12, 2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Double word

us
    Jun 2014
    NW Washington
    89 times
    Prospecting
    DizzyDigger,

I look forward to it, PM sent

John

us
    Jun 2014
    NW Washington
    89 times
    Prospecting
    Wanted to update on the 2nd trip to the North fork of the Skykomish, we went Saturday and I did my final clean up today.
    My wife and three of our kids pitched in and we tried two spots, within 20' feet. One would be newer flood gold and the other an older channel. Both took advantage of a big rock to act as a riffle when the water was flowing but the first spot flooded so we moved to the older channel. Both places showed good color in the test pans but the chunky gold came from the older channel. This is on the Prospectors Plus claim on the Index-Galena road any member of that club wanting directions I'd be glad to help. The final weight was .92grams.
    Hope you All had as good a weekend as we did!
    John

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	1022642
    Last edited by Jjhall68; Jul 14, 2014 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Spelling

Jan 2013
    58 times
    Update: Williams Creek camp is full. We will be dredging Lions gultch instead come up and check it out.

us
    Aug 2013
    Puyallup, WA
    64 times
    Prospecting
    Are you getting these results from a sluice or dredge on the p-plus claims? I've been thinking about joining but not if it's all dredgers. Also, went up to the Cispus River to camp with my little one at iron creek campground and didn't find anything.. Wasn't sure if it was a gold producing river, how was your luck Mike?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links