Does anyone hunt the dells area ??

Hybridcruiser

Jun 11, 2007
Milwaukee WI
Hi , I just joined a few weeks back and I would be more then happy to MD with you..I just don't know when I can get up that way,I'm in Milwaukee and i know I am a little late in replying to you , like six months LOL !!!!!!!!.I been through the dells many times.I did a fleamarket there once..Hope to hear from you soon...If you want to email me my addy is [email protected]

wazonme

Nov 19, 2007
reedsburg wisconsin
Detector(s) used
white dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My name is Curt, I recently purchased a " White" metal detector and am interested in treasure hunting. I live in Reedsburg and am 39 years old.

jimmatt_43

Feb 2, 2007
Hi,sorry we didn't get together this summer,working about 55 to 60 hours a week and have family and home fixing responsibilities.Would like to get together and hit a couple of spots in N.L. I have had my eye on for a while.Cold as it is today we might be done till spring time though.Hope you and yours have a happy holiday seasnon.
Jim

wazonme

Nov 19, 2007
reedsburg wisconsin
Detector(s) used
white dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Jim
Nice to hear from you. I used to live in New Lisbon also Mauston. Used to work at Bickfords recycling before it went belly up. Then I went to Grede's for awhile. It does look like we have to wait for spring. I don't like Winters that much.

wazonme

Nov 19, 2007
reedsburg wisconsin
Detector(s) used
white dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe end of March here or beginning of April. I now work with my wife at home and have some freeplay with my time that I can get out and TH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions