Anybody hunting in southern Wisconsin ???

OP
OP
SeaArk

SeaArk

Feb 21, 2005
WI
It was gone,? for a few days. Have about 8" again after the last storm went through. I am itching to get out. SeaArk

miester

May 21, 2005
Wi
Hi , I'm 7 mi. from W. Bend and just got interested in this because I think I found some spots nearby that should be worked over before they are buried. How long have you been digging? Lee.

B

blu

racine newbie here. i have officially not detected yet because of our wonderful weather.

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Okay, so I live in Minnesota. I do a lot of detecting between the Mississippi river and Madison.

S

scoobysnack

I'm in the Madison area. The best places are abandoned buildings. My best finds are a Indian head penny, and large silver ring.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got a hunt going just across the border by ohare in chicago on june 9

rcawdor57

Jul 17, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Tesoro Cortes, Minelab Sovereign GT, Minelab Explorer SE
New to Kenosha with Tesoro detectors

Moved here from Florida a few months ago. Been to a beach and a park (park was in Illinois) and found a clad quarter, dime, five pennies (all new type) and an Jewish coin. Took a lot to find what the Israeli coin is but finally did. Seems to be worth from $1 to $20 depending on where I look.

Going to hit the public beaches and parks around here as soon as my Cortes gets here. The Tiger Shark is great but gets heavy after an hour or so!

wazonme

Nov 19, 2007
reedsburg wisconsin
Detector(s) used
white dfx
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bigpapa53023 said:
Just east of fond du lac in mount calvary. I just picked up a dfx. I cant wait for all this snow to melt

Where is Mount Calvary? up north to the east?North of Madison? Stevens point?How many people? ???

geodawn

Mar 24, 2007
Fort Atkinson, WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Fort Atkinson and have hunted in Jefferson and Rock counties. Looking for a some good sites and don't mind hunting buddies!

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm planning on coming to Menomonee Falls to visit my daughter for the Memorial weekend and will be brining my DFX in case anyone is interested and has permission to search a few places.

Lee Dawg

Jul 19, 2008
I hunt in the Madison area including some sites in Grant county. I'm looking for a partner to hunt with. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread