NW Wisconsin, MN border River hunts! Bring Spring!

Alchemy

Nov 30, 2006
Beautiful Burnett county, WI
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow treasure hunters!

So far, because of the little snow this winter, the yellow river in WI can be detected with ease this spring! Not to mention the sand dunes also at the property I have access to.
They were part of the old Soo Line Railroad! There are actually 2 bridges, Hwy 35, and the Gandy Dancer bridge (Old Soo Line Railroad)
It's private property, but I have permission.

The best part is, we have access to the property on the river bank, at the bridges, and all through the woods. Plus all along the Gandy Dancer Trail, for about 1,700ft.
Maybe we could form a small club for the area!
I tried once years ago on this forum, but It just wasn't time yet. I'd love to get it going this spring!

I just have one problem, I need a metal detector! lol
I've owned two (due to a wonderful person) But, the first one finally died on me after many years (it was a good machine). The second one was pretty crappy, I sold it at a loss, due to being used and crappy...lol
So, I'm working on getting one pretty soon!

If anyone is interested, just contact me.
Also, if anyone has any idea on where I can get a reasonable $ MD, let me know. I can only go about $250.00 ~ waterproof coil.
I've been outta work and have another costly project going on, that is...well, you might be interested in that too!
Cordwood construction...just ask!

Thanks, Cherie

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello , I'm a cheesehead too , what are ya looking for , coins or gold or ? , how far are you from wi. dells , j

OP
OP
Alchemy

Alchemy

Nov 30, 2006
Beautiful Burnett county, WI
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My whole post just vanished! Had to re-write it....grrrrr! lol

I'm in NW WI 80 miles S of Superior, so quite a few miles N of you. Near the MN and WI boarder.
Just looking for folks in the area to detect under the rivers bridges I have access to...a little D'ing and some magnet fishing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread