Three Seasons Treasure Hunters Western Wisconsin

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the Officers of the new "Three Seasons Treasure Hunters" in West Central Wisconsin. The Officers from left to right are Dan Hamilton (treasure), Josh Weltzin (vice president), Ken Briggs (president), & Melinda Channing (secretary/newsletter).

Ken Briggs
[email protected]
(715) 579-0649
meetings are the first Thursday of the month at 7 pm at the Chippewa Falls City Hall Basement.

We just found out the city hall is under renovation & we lost our meeting room. As of Nov 22 2008 we are looking for a new meeting place.

Attachments

• 100_0765.jpg
    100_0765.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 381
  • GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 311

Merf

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2007
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab vanquish, Quest x10 pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new club Ken :thumbsup:---Best luck on your hunts.

Steve0

Feb 10, 2005
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI, Minelab excalibur
Hello All ruff looking group, Glad to here you got the club going well congrats.
Steve0

OP
OP
lockman209

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Steve. We still have a long way to go. I'm working on getting an EIN for the club and we are going to go LLC or Inc. My CPA for my private business is going to look at it. Still alot of work to be done and get a checking account going.

Kenny

shooter 66

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2006
This is going to be a great club once everything gets settled and we have a few outings and everyone meets everyone else. I've been out with two of the guys from the club and we had a great time. Am looking forward to our next meeting and club hunt July third. Thanks Kenny for putting the club together. I've been doing this basically by myself for years and nice to meet new people interested in the same thing. I'm headed for a water hunt this coming week.

OP
OP
lockman209

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The first club hunt since the club started will be at Irvine Park July 3rd at 7pm. The Irvine park was established in 1869 when Chippewa Falls became Incorporated. I hope to see everybody there & maybe a few new faces. For those that are not familiar with the park, it is located on Bridgewater Ave west of the Leinenkugel's Brewry. You may contact me at the following link.

http://www.geocities.com/threeseasonstreasurehunters/index.htm

or call me at (715)579-0649

See You there.

OP
OP
lockman209

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had our first club hunt last night at the Irvine Park in Chippewa Falls and I would say it was a sucess. We had a total of 15 people. A ring and a silver neckless with diamonds were found, both with Whites detectors. You can go to the following link and see our pictures on our club web site. we have 20 pictures posted. Happy Hunting and Happy 4th.

http://www.geocities.com/threeseasonstreasurehunters/index.htm

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice photo! In the seventies I was the president of the Wisconsin Association of Treasure Hunters for several years. It is a real job to keep a club together. But you will find that the greatest people in the world are treasure hunters! We use to put on a national hunt and had hundreds of hunters participate, many of them from all over the country. It was more fun then you can imagine! You should advertise in the newspaper for new members and get the word out! Good luck to you all! Jim B

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread