Inspirational...aka Pavlovs CRHers

cortes517

Jan 6, 2007
Inspirational...aka Pavlov's CRH'ers

Last Thursday I decided to hit a few banks that had never been real productive. I was in line at the Merchant window. He was the only teller available(three others were working on a computer issue at another teller station, sort of like two city workers supervising a third using a shovel), I asked the young lady in the regular line if she was in a hurry and she said yes. I let her step in front of me which was a win-win considering her very nice gifts and shorty shorts. ;D ;D ;D When it was my turn I was briefly saddened by recovered when the teller said he had $50.00 in rolled halves, upon going into his safe he said "I have $20.00 more". I said I would take them, they had different wrappers then the first fifty. I left found a shady place to park(well shaded, not bad neighborhood shady) and looked at the first fifty. They all had a green highlighter stripe, DUMPS! :-[ :-\ ??? I re-rolled them and open the first of the other two roll, staring back was a liberty bell...hmmm? I opened it and the was a Ben and a 1964 Kennedy, the rest clad. I open the second roll and poured it into my hand...clink, clink, clink. All Silver! All 90%, three 1964's the remaining seventeen all BF's
the oldest 1949 through 1963! :icon_king: :tongue3: :icon_sunny: It is still out there so don't quit, especially with this economy. As we get closer to the election I believe silver will go up significantly. Like the guys at the coin shop where I sell my silver say "Silver will either go up, or go down" :o

J

Attachments

• silver halves 003.jpg
    silver halves 003.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 294
Upvote 0

phillips24

Aug 28, 2008
Illinois
Re: Inspirational...aka Pavlov's CRH'ers

I'm drooling looking at all the silver.... Awesome find. Seems the only way I can get silver is "sigh" buying it over face. :'(

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Inspirational...aka Pavlov's CRH'ers

Awesome finds!!!

Top Member Reactions