does it ever put a smile on your face?

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
picked up the weekly 4 boxes from one of my banks today. havnt been finding hardly anything lately but today was one of those days. first three boxes were better than nothing i guess. but boy i wished that last box would never end. after finding some 90% in that last box i open a roll and find another one. an 1876 S seated! that gets me pumped up with half of the box to go and a ben on an end roll. just a few weeks ago i found an 1894 barber so its been going good as far as quality goes. but anyways total was 12 40% 2 walkers 4 bens, 4 kens, bu 87 and a 76 s proof. so not amazing in quanity but good quality i think. the seated seems to have had a hole in it that was filled but that makes it even cooler in my opinion.......

Attachments

• img018.jpg
    img018.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 374
  • img021.jpg
    img021.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 325
Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OMG!!!! Thats awesome!!! Do you get the white wrapers with the yellow ends? Man thats cool!!! :thumbsup:

Jack_MIghtyheart

Aug 5, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Silver_Fox said:
Am I the only one who thinks that coin looks fake?

Color looks a bit off, but that might just be the lighting

OP
OP
nyiangelo

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
no sir this thing is as real as can be. i compared it to some online and a few that i have and its real. it sings like the fat lady she is when you flip it in the air. it has been cleaned though thats one thing i noticed like someone gave it a good scrubbin. i even showed my dealer today and he though it was cool and complained how he never finds anything. but thanks for the interest. and it was in a brinks box white and brown wrappers not yellow.

Bjorn_MD

Nov 19, 2003
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT
Heck yeah! Nice coin!

Always a few who say it looks counterfeit, you'll get that. I think it's an awesome find and Congratulations!

How many of those have you found?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread