goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I got my normal box of nickels today and thought I saw a little buff staring out of a hole. I opened her up and sure enough, a dateless nickel. I set aside the role for the very end. Well the rest of the box was a let down, very few oldies for my book and one other dateless buff. Then I get to the last and thought I would have at least two. I opened it up and saw a ton of buffs! I counted 14 to add to my mini-collection. There's D's, and S's and a couple partial dates. It looks like I got about 1/3 of a roll of buffs...but beggars can't be choosers. I'm gonna have a bunch of fun once I get my bottle of Nick-a-date next week ;)

HH
-GC

Attachments

• IMG_3062.jpg
    IMG_3062.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 330
Upvote 0

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
They all came from the same roll, and the roll came from a "fed" box?

Wrip and tear wrappers?

Crazy stuff.

Grats on the dream nickels, and be sure to do a before and after on them when that acid comes in the mail.

~Dave

ronbo22

Oct 31, 2008
Florida
Nice finds. the one in the upper left and lowere left in the picture are 1913 Type I due to the buffalo being on the mound. check your redbook for a picture

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks a million, I look and it turned out the really dark one was one two, they are p,d,and s close to $30 worth 8)

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread