What are the odds...

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
My buddy who works at the same store as i do always holds back odd coins for me. I got an IM from him last night stating "did you have 3 pennies at work last night? I had 3 pennies in my pocket. 2 canadian and 1 indian head". He had sent the message an hour earlier and was no longer online.

I figured he was mistaken but thought about it until sleep finally fell upon me.

I just saw him today and he gave me the coins. i couldnt beleive he actually had an IH in his pocket. The amazing thing is. He has no idea where they came from. he doesnt remember cherry picking them and feels he would have mentioned an IH since they arent seen often. We also dont think its likely that he got them back in change. i mean what are the odds he would have gotten the three back in change lol

Its a 1902. Exact same date as the IH I found earlier this year. And is in wonderful shape.

Man its nice working where i do for the coins and having friends at work who will cherry pick for you lol

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
used to do the same at a private club i used to bartend at....slow nights i would look through everything....hardly found any silver but did find lots of star notes and a few error bills

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions