Bank called.. They got two full bags, and 280 in large dollars.. wish me luch

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
good luck...the only large coins i run into are clad Ikes...i always wondered what else could they be? Morgans and peace dollars? somehow i doubt you would find Morgans as they were taken out of circulation back in the day......peace dollars ...i just don't know.. :icon_scratch:..maybe if they were someones private collection then there could be lots of goodies in there

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a coin dealer in my area will pay $1.10 a piece for IKE's check around before you dump em

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
a coin dealer in my area will pay $1.10 a piece for IKE's check around before you dump em
i got about 40 of em i know they're clad but i held onto them because you don't see them anymore....but i just might get rid of doubles if they go up enough

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008
You better find some awesome stuff in this haul, and let us know what you find!

Good luck!!!

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Re: Bank called.. They got two full bags, and 280 in large dollars.. wish me luc

Good luck on the bags. I can't get any of the banks to give the machine bags, they all say the same thing - "not allowed". I tried pestering a few managers and got nowhere so I stick to the boxes.

Maine_Jim

Cat J

Dec 17, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
I have found Peace dollars in my Ikes along with silver Ikes and 1973.

Good luck
Cat

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Sorry ive been away. My comp was down

I went the first day and got the 240 in halves. I thought there was 280. In the box there where no silver dollars however there was a lone 40% kennedy. So i was very excited for the bag. The teller then tells me there was a problem with there bags so i couldnt get them til the next day. I found this weird as she called me 20 min earlier and sai come get them.
ANyways i got both bags the next day.
Bag 1
SKUNK
Bag two
4-40%ers
1-90%er

IDK but somethin smells fishy. I know im just speculating, but i think a teller or two searched the bags .
Just my assumption though.
Thanks for all the wishes
Keith

eggbag

Mar 17, 2008
That does smell fishy. Speaking of fish how bout those dolphins? The division is stacked so far and Im lovin every minute of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread