Well......I Finally Did It..........

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep...I stopped at a few banks the last few days. I was CRH'ing again....and it sure felt good.....ha!!

This past Friday, me and Mr. LJ left town early going to our little cabin in the woods. On the way, I was thinking about a little bank...and I mean a LITTLE bank...I hit a couple of times that was right on our way. It had always produced a little silver....not big numbers but always produced something.

When we were a few miles away from that bank I asked him if he could stop there real quick as I ran inside. I didn't have much cash on me but wasn't worried because they never had a huge amount of rolls in the past. The teller said she had 17 rolls of halves. I had $171 with me.....lol. I'll take em please..... ;D. Once we got back on the road I started opening rolls......that sure felt good....wahooooooo! Ended up with 7-8 40% and 1 90% Kennedy. Felt like I just walked out of therapy when I was done with the rolls..... :D.

Today, I hit another small bank that had some rolls......produced about the same.....7-8 40% and 1 90% Kennedy.

Now the exciting story......yesterday, I was tending to some business during my lunch hour which was in an area of several banks that I worked over hard in the past. I pulled into this one bank and the teller said none in the vault but she did have one roll in her drawer which I naturally bought. I noticed an asterisk looking symbol on it but walked out with it anyway.....thinking a dump roll, but why just one?

Anyway, I got in my car an opened it and saw a 51 Franklin looking at me!!!! I thought to myself....could it be....oh please.....I then turned the roll upside down in my other hand letting them slide out of the roll into my other hand and all I saw were Walkers....OMG!!!!! The sight and sound of 90%'ers hitting each other was so exciting. I could not believe what I was looking at. The roll contained 5 Franklin's and 15 Walkers. The oldest was a 1918. There were two 1920's and the rest were 41-47. Not a bad ratio huh.....lol.

I was so excited I immediately called Mr. LJ and told him what I just found. After I hung up with him I called Fiddycent man (as you may or may not know...my brother-in-law) and told him of my pick up. They were both just as excited as I was.....lol.

Oh well.....I had to tell my story. Overall, the searching from those three banks felt pretty darn good I must say. This semester will be done real soon and I plan on hitting as many banks as I can before next semester. I am not ordering boxes.....just hopping.

Attachments

• PA220010.jpg
    PA220010.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 607
  • PA220013.jpg
    PA220013.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 597
Upvote 0

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As someone wise once said...GEEZUM PEEKS!!! Congrats LJ on an awesome score.

With you back in the game (at least a little) the world seems right again.

Scott (Mich)

Mar 23, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh My...heh heh. Nice finds and welcome back LJ.

The next time you try to quit I recommend the CRH patch. Start with a 40% Kennedy and a piece of duct tape. Tape the silver half dollar to your arm just above the sleeve line (so no one sees it). That should work. If it doesn't then you will need to use a 90% half. :D

On a side note my grandmother use to wear a pure copper bracelet that she had told me helped her arthritis.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (MI)

OP
OP
LJ

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks alot all....it sure felt good. With all of the rolls I have ever searched, this was the 2nd roll I have found that was full of Bens and Walkers.......so yes, I was definitely excited!

Thanks again all.

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
lj
thats soo sick
Explain to me how i CRH for a yr and get 2 walkers.LOL u retire, make a comeback, and find 15 in one roll the next day. Thats just plain sick.
Congrats and welcome back
Keith

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions