Tough Week- Lots of Rewards-Finally

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Gang, Some of you know I work hard at this most of the time. The past 7 days have been a chore. I have put over 700 miles on the jalopy and I have some silver to show y'all. (That's Texan for youse guys) I only did 4 bags this week but I made up for it standing in bank lobbies waiting for vault tellers to come back.(anyone else experience this phenomenon ?) The totals for the week are 439-40 %ers and 64-90 %ers. The picture I have included shows most of the coins. The 2 blue arrows point to the 2 rows of 90s.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you and your families a very Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks to all of our troops who give us the freedom to carry on with this fun hobby. Cheers Y'all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jim

Attachments

• jmp 222.jpg
    jmp 222.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 345
Upvote 0
OP
OP
coolpix9

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
For some of you sharp eyed devils, the copper edges you see on a few of these are 40% S proofs. Thanks to all you eagle eyes. Jim

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Looks like it was worth all the waiting. congrats. I do like them plastic trays- where'd you say you got them?
Happy Thanksgiving to you too Jim, Mark

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good gosh Papa.....what a haul!!! Congrats. That sure is a pretty picture too. I know you work your tail off searching so I am so glad you came back home with the mother lode. Well deserved my man!!!!

As for waiting on vault tellers.....I've had some idle time myself waiting on them......but what are we to do?

Again...kudos Pops on a job well done!!! By the way Papa....y'all.....we say that in Cajun country too.....maybe youse Texans just draw it out a little longer.... ;D...ha!

That little precious sweetie sure is getting big. Thanks for swapping out pictures on a regular basis. I love it!! I wish you just as much luck next week.

Happy Thanksgiving to you too................

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
wow 700 miles now that is a hunter...I may be doing one of those myself on Friday. I plan on going out west in Virginia to hit some small towns that have some bags waiting for me. Lets hope they are full of silver. Great Finds!

-Golden Silver

fiddycent

Oct 23, 2008
thank you for the holiday wishes and happy thanksgiving to you as well, coolpix!

that was an awesome score! congrats. LJ ain't got nothin' on you! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

enjoy your holidays!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, congrats!!! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions