Weeks with Holidays included

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I have a new reason to dislike major Holidays, not only are the banks closed but... they forget to order my halves. Started with the week of Veterans day- 3 or 5 banks forgot or blew ME off. Same thing this week. I been scroungin dimes the last couple days to get a fix, not doing a whole lot for my totals though.
Just venting, no big deal, HH Mark

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Homer Simpson would say "DOHH!!!" ;D

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Silver Stripe said:
I have a new reason to dislike major Holidays, not only are the banks closed but... they forget to order my halves. Started with the week of Veterans day- 3 or 5 banks forgot or blew ME off. Same thing this week. I been scroungin dimes the last couple days to get a fix, not doing a whole lot for my totals though.
Just venting, no big deal, HH Mark

What happened to the prospector in your avatar? Philharmonics are ok, but you cant beat the Engelhard prospectors in my opinion. I think they are one of the best looking bullion coins out there, just below some of my silver Britannias from the late 90s.

Jim

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
jim4silver said:
What happened to the prospector in your avatar? Philharmonics are ok, but you cant beat the Engelhard prospectors in my opinion. I think they are one of the best looking bullion coins out there, just below some of my silver Britannias from the late 90s.

Jim

Tryin to change up my luck. Thought the Silver Stripe should have a silver Avatar- I know the pic of the Phil doesn't show the detail very well. How bout I use this one- I call it a days wage as I worked for a friend of mine for a couple $100 FRNS, a tarnished Prospector, and a dwt. nugget. HH Mark
DSCN1437_edited.jpg

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I always did like that avatar.....the nugget is well placed....lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread