Did a little hunting in between hunting....

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took last week off to go hunting with my father and friends. In between slogging around in the marshes and woods of Marylands eastern shore I stopped by a few banks. Picked up $450 in handrolls at one bank and it had 7 dream rolls in it!! I found 200 65-69 Kennedys and one 64 Kennedy. Went through 3 or 4 other banks during the week and was skunked. On the way home Monday I stopped by to deposit my clad and a couple of checks. I asked the teller if she had any rolls of halves. She mentioned that she thought she had $80 worth in handrolls. I asked to buy them and went through them in the car. Out of the 8 rolls three were dream rolls! Ended up with 6 Benjamins, 12 64 Kennedys and 36 65-69 Kennedys in all. Definitely made up for not bagging a deer!

Upvote 0

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like you still got a "buck" ...........actually quite a few.

Kudos.

OP
OP
SnakemanBill

SnakemanBill

Apr 24, 2008
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks! Was just looking online and found out that one of the coins I found yesterday a 1995 S silver Kennedy was pretty rare. Only about 825000 minted. Too bad its in such crappy shape!

ScoobaSteve

Nov 28, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTX500
FANTASTIC SCORE!!!! Now that sounds like a great day. I hope my next si that good as well.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow....I missed this post. Heck of a haul there SMB....bigtime congrats!!!! Maybe you need to go hunting more often...lol. That is a load of silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread