Two out of three didnt make it....

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Two out of three didn't make it....

Went to pick up my boxes for the weekend. 1st stop was fine, 4 boxes, :thumbsup:. Next stop the vault teller tells me she is no longer the vault teller, I could see she was pissed. She says I'll get the vault teller, sure enough as you probably guessed no boxes. :-\ She says check back next week but don't look for her cause she'll be gone. Next stop vault teller says she had placed a note on her computer about the halves but ordered from another computer. ??? She does say she will double my order next week if that is any consolation. I told her to do it and I would get them next week. I bet there are more problems coming next week with Christmas causing the usual holiday delivery disruption...Total take from the four boxes - seven 40%. Not bad, actually better than I did with last weekends boxes, which all came in!

Maine_Jim

Upvote 0

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Two out of three didn't make it....

Yea it sucks here too, I was supposed to get 6 boxes today from 3 different banks, but I only got 2!!!! >:(

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

Hey MJ, That is the exact same take I had from my box. Not bad. I am going to try to order from BOA this week. Maybe a couple of boxes. See if it comes in.

-Golden silver

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil

That sucks Jim , as far as next week I cant get any halves due to the holidays and the delivery schedule ..
but that doesnt mean much considering I have a new bank ... trying to get them in sync and get my orders flowing nicely every week
best of luck and happy holidays , Ed

OP
OP
maine_Jim

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350

BOA was one of the banks to mess up my order but since I don't have an account there I can't bitch too much :icon_pirat:. Same thing with another bank, Keybank - :icon_pirat:. I get orders from a few of their branches :thumbsup:. I like getting both CWI and Brinks boxes each week. It seems like they alternate on which type will be mostly skunks! I like the CWI because they date the boxes but on the other hand I like the Brinks boxes because I don't worry about what date box I get. I track all my CWI dates and have quite a list of dates that are guaranteed to be skunks. At least with the Brinks it is always a surprise.

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread