SMALL QUANTITY GREAT RESULTS

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
thanks. Considering I've been searching cent rolls since 1958 I was amazed. I got two others from the change chutes where you pay your bill and the change drops into a cup. On one of those I had to be faster than the cashier to get it. She shut her machine down and checked every coin in the tube and I don't blame her. siegfried schlagrule

billyg5955

Aug 17, 2008
believe it or not i was picking up a box of handrolls every other day here in p.a and i found 4 total in about a month... :icon_thumright: i dont know why you guys havent had about the same luck... :icon_scratch:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
S

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Re: SMALL QUANTITY GREAT RESULTS - FOLLOWUP

Went back to the same bank the next week and found 30 hand wrapped rolls. Bought all of them and got five canada and no wheats. That's about what i would expect from that quantity. siegfried schlagrule

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions