I was Shaky Watching...

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
Went to a bank that I have never been to before. Got out of the car and noticed that the car next to me had a flat tire. Went in the bank and told the teller which was an elderly lady. It wound up being her car. I told her I would change the tire for her so we went out and I did so. She tried to give me $10.00 which I respectfully declined. We went back in and I washed my hands and she said how can I help you. I asked for half's. She said I have $3.00 worth then the teller next to her said I have $15.00 Worth and then the teller next to her said I have $27.50 Worth.. I said I want them all. So the older lady went and collected them I thought they would all be rolled but they where not..So she starts counting them out and I see a Franklin I got an adrenalin rush the I saw the Walker and it was over. I could see a ton of silver rims and knew I was going to do good..I paid for them and stuffed them in my pocket just wanting to get out of there with them..LOL Then I knoticed that in the change she gave me back was a 1950 $10.00 Bill The lady thanked me for 5minutes about changing the wheel..I said it really is no problem..Have a Happy Holiday and left. Got in the car and went through them..Got

11 - 40%ers
2 - 90% Kennedy
1 - Walker 1941
1- Franklin 7963

I have seen some people finding one of the above but it wasn't looking like it was meant to be for me..But Wow both at once is just AWESOME..What a good decision to stop..

Attachments

• Coin.jpg
    Coin.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 345
Upvote 0

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Very nice score! Big congrats to you... you deserved it for being nice about the flat.

And I DARE someone to mention the word karma in this thread... ya'll remember how poorly that worked out last time. lmao =)

~Dave

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
greats finds. And good job on the assistance you gave her. That was nice.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
And I DARE someone to mention the word karma in this thread
you have no idea how close i came ;D
i was thinking more on the lines of one good deed begets another....hows that ? and i didn't have to use the word Karma...OOPS :-X

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
mistergee said:
And I DARE someone to mention the word **** in this thread
you have no idea how close i came ;D
i was thinking more on the lines of one good deed begets another....hows that ? and i didn't have to use the word ****...OOPS :-X

One good deed begets another is acceptable... but you blew it there at the end anyway. =0

~Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread